News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Application for builder Version 2

Started by wiigor, May 13, 2013, 08:22:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wiigor

This is my second application for builder.Hi friend I am applying for builder rank also my name is wiigor.

IGN:wiigor                                   I have been playing for 5 mounths and 2 weeks

I am a citizen now for 2 weeks,my mcstat level is 51

I would like to apply for builder because in my citizen rank i cant spawn too many things and i also want to help people in KCV2.Thats why i want to apply for builder.I would want to create houses for people and give stuffs to them.

Me and my friends (who and archangel)created a town called skyhigh this our the pics that i builded in that town hope you  in joy it.

God Bless You  :)  Also I forgot to add the Tower that i created in joy.

Here are some more info.

My experience on this server is extraordinary,it is extraordinary for me because this is one of the best servers that i haved played on and the first server that i had flight ability(flying).When I first played here it was the best because people here are good persons.I met plenty good persons like Who,archangel,stephen,cyber,shuff,kaise123,cristama,jedwere,imran and mastergamer.

God may Bless you....  )
:)PETERgarrido

~VIPER~

Reason is maybe too small,and some of this pictures,like first and second are too simple. I think that they should be more compley.
KCv2 Moderator

ParagonGX

Please provide more information for your Application for Builder. By separating each line with a gap doesn't make the Application bigger.

wiigor

Here are some more pictures in joy.

The extra pics here are related to our city.I created these few structures

Good day to you sir :)
:)PETERgarrido

Kaise123

Quote from: ParagonGX on May 13, 2013, 10:05:38 PM
Please provide more information for your Application for Builder. By separating each line with a gap doesn't make the Application bigger.

He said more information, Not more photos.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

ParagonGX

There hasn't been a reply within 5 days.