News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Punishment requested for Rokbel for Spawn Guarding and harrasment.

Started by Alyxzandr69, May 27, 2013, 07:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alyxzandr69

Jedwere of RessisTDS and Djmelody of the same faction. Posed as allies so that they could find where we were and raid us. They claimed our fort and killed us, and we had to respawn at /warp survival. Rokbel sat there and gaurded the space between safe mode and warzone so that he could kill EVERY player that passed. He harrased 3 of our faction members. Myself, Skyler, and Jonathan. He repeatedly killed us hindering us from getting to our land. I do not believe that gaurding a spawn point is aloud, ergo I'm reporting him for spawn gaurding.
Hope you're being nice, cause it pains me to see people treated unfairly. :'(

Exi

There is no rule that says that spawn-camping in the surival world isn't allowed.
Basically you should've waited or do something else until they got bored of it because from the time you leave the survival spawn, you can and you are allowed to be killed. Also, you shouldn't add random people to your faction, only people you trust.

Zlexy

To safeguard against 'spawncamping', i'll make a new exit however nothing will be done about Rokbel. Nothing he did was against the rules
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."