News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Grief report

Started by iTroll, November 07, 2012, 02:08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iTroll

Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

00Assassin

I saw him to and have pictures. Tooths sign says take as much as you want, but specifically says REPLANT. I am not sure a ban is in order but we should still watch gytascask. He had no intention of replacing the food/plants. I would say atleast a warning.

He also has no account on the forums as far as I can tell.
Pictures:

Diion

Hello iTroll :)
Although my jurisdiction does not extend to the forums, under these most concerning circumstances, i do believe that it may be appropriate to remind you that allot more information, the evidence provided of the accused crime, and some other addition information is often required within the creation of a banned players report.
The creation of the report, i can assure you, may be required for a variety of reason, many of which may be including but, not entirely limited to: that we (the staff) ensure a safe and comfortable player environment, to ensure that the staff members decision had not anthor, less preferable motive, and to keep a list of banned players and the reason for the banning.

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

00Assassin

Diion it said grief report not ban report...

Diion

Oh, hehe... (^_^)> hmm... The information was importanent nonetheless and even a grief report may be better with a bit of information describing the event, so the staff may by able to survey the affected area and come to a decision ;D

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

00Assassin

just ask tooth to tp to his house

Diion

Thank you Spencer, that information is very usefull indeed ;D

SHARKBAIT123

I could be mistaken but it seems like this player meant harm. Which could be a grief.

Kaise123

While stealing crops doesn't warrant a ban, Keep an eye on him and see what happens.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

ParagonGX

This kid likes to steal freshly grown crops. (Back on topic now xD) Stealing is already an offence, but in this case this player griefed in the process of *getting* the crops. I believe that he/she should at least be issued with a warning.

00Assassin

In tooths house some glass and wood are missing. I am not sure how or who did it but it might have just been tooth but i will check