News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Alternativ protection plugins

Started by MAdbUSU, May 31, 2013, 10:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wanna try it?

i'm happy with server protection plugin
5 (71.4%)
i wanna try it
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

MAdbUSU

Like topic said i wanna come with  one alternative at current protection plugin ...witch i personally think it's too complicated to use!
....spare 2 min's and take a look at this 1 Grief Prevention Tutorial [Bukkit]

...i hope i get some reply :P or maybe not  !

EDIT
change video url

ParagonGX

Mate that vid ain't 2 minutes. I don't have the time to watch a 9 minute vid, as I'm about to go into my slumber.

HanSolo

That plugin is BS, the one we have now is much better

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Kaise123

I see no problem with this, But it isn't really much easier then what we already have

Additionally, we cannot change protection plugins without removing all the protections already created on the server.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

MAdbUSU

i come with this alternative because:
1.for me it's hard to see the exact protection limits
2.it's use 2-3 commands line to set up
3.i can't expand some resident protection ...yes i know i must w8 for mod/stuff to ask for it ..but till now i don't find 1

P.s.
don't forget it's a suggestion :D

ParagonGX

Mate you need to think about all the other players on the server, it's not only up to you to choose a plugin which is right for you. Different players have different opinions. Changing a plugin as Kai has said, requires a lot of work in removing all the current protections and re-protecting the many builds which have lost their protections.