News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

[Moderator] applience

Started by shadydestroyer, June 04, 2013, 08:32:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadydestroyer

Name:
Kenneth Chau

IGN:
shadydestroyer

Activity:
I was on the server when the server was white-listed until they took the white-list off. I mostly like redstone, I can make piston doors.

Activity before Kaisecraft:
I've played on Gleecraft, the owner is "Broluigi". I've donated $40 but them i got banned D:   

Reputition:
I'm well known by lots of players from both old Kaisecraft. I have a positive attitude and enjoy helping out with the community and will do a great job in the near future if I'm chosen as Moderator.

Additional Information:
I'm 16 years old and I live in Melbourne, Australia. English is my first language, even though I'm chinese. I'm great with most of the commands, which include, World Guard, LogBlock, World Edit, Residence and etc. I can be called an old dog at Minecraft (played for around 1 years). I have a hobby of helping people both in the Minecraft community and in real life at school. Having worked on multiple servers as either Moderator or Administrator, I believe I have the ability and experience of becoming a Moderator on KCV2.

Zlexy

You dont mention any commands you know from the plugins you mentioned and just generally your app is way too small.

--Application denied--
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."