News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Multiple Report. (Crnobijelli, Varpextor, Random_Hero, TriickyzTrix, Kima, etc..

Started by Alyxzandr69, June 20, 2013, 09:43:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alyxzandr69

In light of the fact that I've been quite busy with my build I've been on minecraft alot, and I've been able to play witness to ALOT of rule breaking. I don't want to seem like a child, and I don't want to seem like I'm telling on people all the time so instead of being childish and spamming the report thread with lots of reports, I've decided to bide my time, save the screenshots, post a simple multi report and let the dice fall where they may.

Since I'm only allowed 6 screenshots to post so I may just have to make this part 1 of my report and make a part 2 right after.
But without further ado, here goes.

1.The first screenshot is of Crnobijelli using profane language. He was swearing at someone for griefing his build, Which was said to be of a Woman's Reproductive anatomical organ. I did not witness the structure myself as it would have been pointless and I was REALLY not in the mood to see someone try to make it. He was not the only 1 making it, and I did comment that such a vulgar build should not be attempted.
2.As you can see in Screenshot 2. Varpextor is Griefing the aforementioned female organ, so that it can be remade next to his supposed male appendage, which again I didn't not want to be a part of, and Random_Hero can be seen profanely swearing, spamming, and using caps.
3.In screenshot 3 therein lies a bit of a question. I'm not sure whether you're allowed more than 1 account on the server, as I was told that you are not, this is to avoid bypassing a ban. Where clearly, Gman has another Gman888, & Endy888 has also AngelinaShea. So I'm not sure about that, if it's not a problem then it can be disregarded.
4.You can see in Screenshot #4 that TriickyzTrix can be seen spamming main chat with "Heil Hitler" and "Shallah Bais" at such time almost everyone was speaking German in the main chat so everyone just joined in.
5. These last 2 screenshots, and for whatever reason I posted both just to show the amount. Kima can be seen spamming really
6. Badly in the main chat and then when asked not to do it he just laughed.

This concludes part 1, I shall post Part 2 shortly.
Hope you're being nice, cause it pains me to see people treated unfairly. :'(

scottymac223

Im actually glad you reported this, as it happens a lot. I witnessed most of this before i logged off, but the one that annoyed me the most was trickys spamming of rude/offensive stuff because it has happened before many times.

This always happens when there are 0 staff online which is fairly common :l

My suggestion to stopping this is maybe adding several 'Chat Mods' Who moderate the chat and can /mute people for doing so. They have these on many servers and it could work (We could always try it?) and if it doesnt  work, ditch the idea.

Kaise123

Thanks for the report. I'll work through it all bit by bit:

1.) That's annoying but there isn't really much that can be done. I've tried to implement anti spam options on about 6 separate occasions, only to remove them soon after due to the incredible amount of complaints that were recieved and the fact that they just don't work very well (People were banned for saying 'Hi' because it's in the word 'shit'

2.) Same really goes for this, however I've muted Random_hero for 10 days because of it.

3.) Yes, You are allowed to have multiple accounts (Up to 5 is allowed), However if you are banned and then rejoin with a new account you will be IPbanned.

4.) I completely agree that this is COMPLETELY inappropriate. Triicky will be suspended from staff for 15 days.

5,6.) Again, Not much I can do about it. I'll try AGAIN to add in anti-spam, but it has never been very successful.

Please continue with your reports, As information like this is very useful to me, and I appreciate the time that you took to post this. All information (Especially staff members behaving inappropriately) will be taken very seriously and leads to the betterment of the server, so thankyou :)
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

TriickyzTrix

QuoteTriicky will be suspended from staff for 15 days.
I regret this in the deepest, it did not mean that I did that I would write something offensive or pretend that I was new Nazi. I was a little crazy yesterday and joked a lot with Noobkie. I know this is counted as immaturity. This will never happen again. Sorry, Kai and all. I'm not even going to bother you, I take this as a man and it is okay. I did something wrong. I need to learn of my mistakes.

Quotebut the one that annoyed me the most was trickys spamming of rude/offensive stuff because it has happened before many times.
Weird to hear, can't understand this "it has happened before many times." Well, tell me when I did it. You're not even on the server, so why do you judge me?
Thanks..

SCS_HAMZA_SCS

why the hell are u in my farm? its all my home!
u little! reported them lets see if you grifed and then see who gets a ban

HanSolo

Quote from: Hamza on June 20, 2013, 10:13:05 PM
why the hell are u in my farm? its all my home!
u little! reported them lets see if you grifed and then see who gets a ban
What are you talking about?

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

ParagonGX

Kaise123

As a note, I've lowered Triicky's suspension to 5 days, So I will re-promote him on the 25th
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire