News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Project X: New Spawn

Started by LeonDaMundt, June 27, 2013, 07:56:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HanSolo

It is indeed nice, but, I believe that we don't need new spawn, we need a new main world. Yes I know that many players will complain about they builds getting deleted, but we can always transfer the good ones with WE.

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

LeonDaMundt

Server open you can check the spawn out yourself:

Michael5017

Awesome Spawn! I've seen it in-game

Smoove

Quote from: Ranemist on June 27, 2013, 09:56:31 PM
Quote from: HanSolo on June 27, 2013, 09:30:39 PM
It is indeed nice, but, I believe that we don't need new spawn, we need a new main world. Yes I know that many players will complain about they builds getting deleted, but we can always transfer the good ones with WE.
Don't wanna get off-topic here or anything, but I don't get how resetting the main world will benefit..
Players would just complain as you mentioned and how would you know who wants their builds saved??
If we were to make a new main world (even though I don't see how it'll benefit), I think staff should make a new temporary board named "Save Your Builds - tell us here why you would want to save your build and provide some pictures".
It would benefit by removing the mess of builds outside the spawn..

Mrtroll

I went and checked the spawn its great and i hope you all come and join us!! :D

P.S it really awesome

Exi

Clearing a +- 50 block radius around the spawn would be good indeed. It's a mess as it is now.

yellow

Our spawn is better than this.

~NOSUPPORT 

raperv26

Actually, most of the areas around spawn have been heavily griefed and basically, look like someone threw up a couple of blocks....
I'd Recommend Cleaning up the outside of the spawn to make the spawn look cleaner and better  ;D

Zlexy

After speaking to the rest of staff about this, there is a unanimous decision that we all should keep the current spawn. Me and Kai have spoke about a new spawn in the past, I know what he wants and the building of the 3 cities is the 'first part' of the new spawn.

We are building these cities for the new spawn and our spawn idea is already underway. We haven't got to building it yet, but that is because we are too tied up in other things.

Keep building it by all means, but not one person in the staff that I have seen so far has said that they support your build.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

TriickyzTrix

I support it, lol. Obvious reason.

LeonDaMundt

Spawn officialy complete!

Triicky made this awesome trailer!

Spawn Example Trailer.

Zlexy

http://www.8minecraft.com/server-spawn-structure-map/

Well well well Mr Leon and Mr Triicky. It appears you did NOT build the spawn. Thank you for your much needed 'help' but sadly, I think anyone could have googled this.

Do NOT try pass off others' work as your own. I think you've damaged both of your personal reputations with this one. We are not stupid you know, if you can find it on the internet, then so can we. Checkmate.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

DEADShotMartini

The thing is, you have failed to follow simple rules.

The build has been credited by the creator, meaning it has a copyright assigned to the builder, also on the website, the structure creator asks that if you want to use the build in your server, you are free to do so as long as you credit him. You failed to do this and blatantly f**king labelled it as your by putting "By Triicky and Leon". We don't care who made you do it, you both put your names on, meaning you are equally guilty.

Exi

This topic is handled with and may be locked i suppose?