News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

application for builder V2

Started by me455, July 01, 2013, 04:16:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

me455

hi i'm making a application for builder i have played on the server for like close to 5 months i have built a house, underground base, and a huge pool table ive mad some friends too, which include: TheDarkWolf baroom, hope this is the info you needed to accept me :D

LionHeart

Quote from: me455 on July 01, 2013, 04:16:33 AM
ive mad some friends too, which include: TheDarkWolf baroom
This is better Me,Provide a Reason though and what about me ?
I am Osama from KCv2.
I love Lions
I love Gold
I love Golden Lions xD

HanSolo

If you provide a good reason it'll be accepted

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

me455

ok the reason is i really want to be able to help people :D

yellow

Nice builds but give more reasone. See other apps for some help.

me455

o.k i have some reasons first: i want to be able to help people    second: i want to be able to spawn more stuff in to make better builds      third: there are not a whole bunch of builders o the server and i think the server could use one more...   :D

me455

four: i would love to be a higher rank on this server because i love it so much     

five: it would be awesome              =D

yellow

Quote from: me455 on July 02, 2013, 02:22:12 AM
o.k i have some reasons first: i want to be able to help people    second: i want to be able to spawn more stuff in to make better builds      third: there are not a whole bunch of builders o the server and i think the server could use one more...   :D

Quote from: me455 on July 02, 2013, 07:04:23 AM
four: i would love to be a higher rank on this server because i love it so much     

five: it would be awesome              =D

That still is less me455.  :)

me455

o.k this is the biggest reason like one of my other reasons its because i want to be able to spawn in more items to build bigger and better stuff and maybe (hopefuly) at one point get higher ranks on this amazing server :D

HanSolo

I consider this a very bare minimum of acceptance.

Signature by: TriickyzTrix