News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Zenit's engineer application

Started by zenit, July 10, 2013, 04:30:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenit

Hello my IGN is zenit and I want to apply for engineer. I want to apply for engineer because i'm really good with redstone I started to use redstone after 3 or 5 months after I started playing minecraft. When i was playing minecraft I didn't know what redstone was or what it was use for at first. The first thing I made with redstone was use a door and then redstone line going to the door with a lever, but later started to get the hang of redstone. I've work on lots of stuff with redstone like piston doors, mob grinders, and elevators and other cool stuff. I want to be engineer because I want to spawn all the redstone items that I need to make cool redstone creations. I would help a lot of people with redstone and some of there redstone builds. I want to set up warps where people can see what i build like xp farms, redstone builds, and other cool stuff like my pixel art. I've been on the server for like 7 to 8 months now and started talking to people on the server.  People on the server said I should apply for engineer because i'm really good with redstone and some of them support me making this app like TheDarkWolf, HatsuneMiku01, and Bunni4life. When I try to make a contraption I try to make it perfectly work without any errors.

1st: is an elevator using pistons going up and two pistons pushing you out of the elevator

2nd The next one is an automatic sugar cane farm that work when any sugar cane grows it get cut of by a piston that only activates when there is a block update on the piston.

3rd Finally the last contraption is a mob grinder that uses pistons in the inside and a times to suffocate the mobs in a wall for a while to leave them with half a heart and the lever blocks of the mobs from more coming in the crusher .

Hij

It's good so far, though it needs a LOT more information. If you read previous engineer apps, you'll see that the basic requirement is a block paragraph of information. Take your time with what you put down as information  ;)

MrAzzCraftLP

I really like your redstone build :)

Support
IGN : MrAzzCraftLP
Name : Andy Rio
I Like KCv2!!!
I Like TeamExtreme!!!
And Hey There I am from Planet Minecraft! :D

Subscribe SkyDoesMinecraft!!!!
www.youtube.com/user/SkyDoesMinecraft

baroompsycho

Accepted, congrats on Engineer zenit! :)