News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

AiriSchwartz & Bunni4Life

Started by My Shoe Wanker, July 10, 2013, 08:49:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

My Shoe Wanker

AiriSchwartz: Miyu
Bunni4Life: Bunni
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have both been very helpful as soon as they became mod. They have not helped me but I have heard lots of good compliments from other players such as - Owl_King and Black_Panther768.
I do not know whether they are only putting on a show to impress people or that they really are helpful, but, one thing for sure is, they will make a very impressive "girl duo".
~Comment from Owl_King
Bunni was very helpful to me when my house got a bit griefed. She came and used a command to fix it. She is a very good mod. Other mods didn't help me because they were too busy talking in chat.
~Comment from Black_Panther786
Miyu helped me make a home because I just joined and got citizen, and Miyu also invited me into her faction which was peaceful so I am very happy.

These two cheerful comments are very nice, and, in my opinion, Bunni and Miyu should be very proud of themselves seeing how many people enjoy them being moderators.