News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Man, not being on this server SUCKS!

Started by HatsuneMiku01, July 22, 2013, 12:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatsuneMiku01

Hey everyone~
It's really late right now where I am, BUT I just wanted to let everyone know that I miss them all and hopefully I'll be back on soon. I have had large amounts of trouble trying to get a cracked client, and it's just really hard for me to get the ACTUAL download. I'm just going to have to get premium. I know it'll be alot of money, but if I can get back on this wonderful server, it'll be worth the cost ;)
I just wanted to give like a sort of "shout out" to the following:
zenit Yellow Gman888 TheDarkWolf LeonMundt baroompsycho AiriSchwartz & Smooves

(-.-; I probably spelled ONE of your names wrong.. I apologize x3)

Keep in mind that I miss all of you!

You don't know how much I miss you guys and this server ;-; I am really eager to just get back on and act like NONE of this has EVER happened.
Singleplayer just bores me to the worst extent. The forums is the closest I can get to the server for now, so I'll keep in touch!

Ciao for nao :3

-HatsuneMiku01
I'm there in the water.. Still looking for ya.
I'm dead in the water.. Can't you see?

baroompsycho

Hey Hatsune! I think you spelled everyone's names correctly haha. :P Hope to see you in game very soon, I'm sure everyone has missed you too! I know I have. :) Bye for now!

iTroll

I know how you feel, I haven't had Internet for 2 weeks and it's quite annoying. Btw, what's wrong with the cracked launcher we showed you? (On your other thread).
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Yellow

I missed you alot :'(, I hope that we meet again. Goodbye for now. :)

HatsuneMiku01

@ iTroll
Well, its a bit hard to explain.

HatsuneMiku01

Thanks, guys. I'm pretty damn glad to know that I'm missed on the server. Sorry for vulgarity, but you gotta admit, it fit in xD

Kaise123

Quote from: iTroll on July 22, 2013, 01:06:25 PM
I know how you feel, I haven't had Internet for 2 weeks and it's quite annoying. Btw, what's wrong with the cracked launcher we showed you? (On your other thread).

+1.... You basically just download and open it. What's the problem? o.O
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

HatsuneMiku01

Okay, so, here's the problem. Every time I download this, it downloads with the snap of the fingers, BUT it's already downloaded. When I go to access it, this thing shows up and it says I can use some free trial. If I had a desktop cam-type-thing, (I guess a "hypercam?" Not sure) I could probably post a quick video about what I mean. Anyways, there's a folder, I opened it and nothing was in there. So, I'm just clueless. I think I've downloaded the link you gave me, Kaise, and nothing has happened. So, I guess there's really nothing I can do.
(damn acrylic nails ;-;)
{On a completely different topic ^^}

Kaise123

Quote from: HatsuneMiku01 on July 28, 2013, 12:55:15 AM
Okay, so, here's the problem. Every time I download this, it downloads with the snap of the fingers, BUT it's already downloaded. When I go to access it, this thing shows up and it says I can use some free trial. If I had a desktop cam-type-thing, (I guess a "hypercam?" Not sure) I could probably post a quick video about what I mean. Anyways, there's a folder, I opened it and nothing was in there. So, I'm just clueless. I think I've downloaded the link you gave me, Kaise, and nothing has happened. So, I guess there's really nothing I can do.
(damn acrylic nails ;-;)
{On a completely different topic ^^}

There is nothing in the launcher that refers to any kind of trial... It sounds like you have some sort of virus/malware on your computer that is blocking it's launch and asking you to buy something? Scan your computer for viruses (For free virus scanners, Microsoft Security Essentials works fairly well: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-au/windows/security-essentials-download).

It really ought to work straight away... Other then that, Would you mind saying what Operating system/browser you are using?
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire