News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

HungerGames Contest

Started by Mathew, August 01, 2013, 10:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrAzzCraftLP

IGN : MrAzzCraftLP
Name : Andy Rio
Favorite weapon : sychtee
IGN : MrAzzCraftLP
Name : Andy Rio
I Like KCv2!!!
I Like TeamExtreme!!!
And Hey There I am from Planet Minecraft! :D

Subscribe SkyDoesMinecraft!!!!
www.youtube.com/user/SkyDoesMinecraft

Jelli

Lol I just read the part about the mobs being spawned after 2 hours... 100 spiders and 50 or more witches and more mobs? That's kind of overkill.
I bet none of you can beat Super Hexagon. >:D

Mathew

Quote from: Jelli on August 07, 2013, 02:16:51 AM
Lol I just read the part about the mobs being spawned after 2 hours... 100 spiders and 50 or more witches and more mobs? That's kind of overkill.
Mhm. Exactly. I need to bring the existing ALIVE competitors to the middle of the arena as I will be spawning the mobs all around the arena. All of this is similar to the book.

PS: MrAzzCraftLP will be given an "unfair" fighting chance than others seeing how he couldn't rack up his own idea and has to steal someone else's. I cannot express my anger as I am trying to keep calm and act like my age seeing how others think I need to.
Signature Removed by Moderator.

Mathew

I'm so sorry about this but..

HUNGERGAMES CANCELLED FOR THE TIME BEING

Ive got lots to do in real life now.
Maths exam,
English test,
Geography test,
Art exam,
Music test,
And lots more stuff going on.

HungerGames may continue later this year but in the meantime, you can still apply for this magnificent event!
Signature Removed by Moderator.