News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Little bit of questions for Kaise...

Started by razzer120, August 06, 2013, 02:36:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

razzer120

Since Kiase went to his trip, I dont know where he goes. So here is it the questions:
1- Are you goes to France for your trip?
2- If yes, which city?
3- France is nice place and I love it.
4- comment allez-vous?
5- quel est votre nom?

Ok that's it, actually i have only 2 questions, thats 3 questions is for fun ;)
Enjoy your trip, and please come back ;(

Kaise123

Quote from: razzer120 on August 06, 2013, 02:36:45 PM
Since Kiase went to his trip, I dont know where he goes. So here is it the questions:
2- If yes, which city?
4- comment allez-vous?
5- quel est votre nom?

I'm in France at the moment, In a place called Avallon. During my trip I've been to England and Scotland so far, And I'm in france until the 12th when I fly out of Paris. I can't tell all the places that I've been to, As I've been somewhere different every 1-2 days for 5 weeks!

I'm fairly good. I'm actually missing home quite a bit (Well... Specifically missing someone in particular) and I haven't had internet for a few days. Generally I've enjoyed myself though.

Mon nom est Kai Waugh dans la vraie vie.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Michael5017

Quote from: Kaise123 on August 08, 2013, 07:45:25 AM
2- If yes, which city?
4- comment allez-vous?
5- quel est votre nom?

I'm in France at the moment, In a place called Avallon. During my trip I've been to England and Scotland so far, And I'm in france until the 12th when I fly out of Paris. I can't tell all the places that I've been to, As I've been somewhere different every 1-2 days for 5 weeks!

I'm fairly good. I'm actually missing home quite a bit (Well... Specifically missing someone in particular) and I haven't had internet for a few days. Generally I've enjoyed myself though.

Probaly not the good topic but, when you back post some pictures :3

scottymac223

You have been to Scotland and you didn't tell me ;-; where did you go in Scotland?  ;D

Deathdefyer99

Quote from: Kaise123 on August 08, 2013, 07:45:25 AM
2- If yes, which city?
4- comment allez-vous?
5- quel est votre nom?

where are those pictures of your dance party thing that you promised to show me?
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner