News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

I want to be a builder

Started by Theminegameur, September 04, 2013, 08:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theminegameur

Hello!My name in minecraft is Theminegameur.I have played in Kaise's server for more then 1 year.My
Power Level:325
I like to be a builder becouse i like spawing more things and helping people becouse i think that if i will be a builder i can help others better.
Thank you for reading.

TheDarkWolf

While that's a relatively nice home, it's simple and doesn't have many extravagant features. I'd like to see a few more things done with it to dress it up, and I'd also like you to show pictures of a few more builds if you have any.

--------- PENDING

(You have 5 days to respond, or the app will be denied/locked and you'll have to reapply at a later date).

Vali98xx

I think this is a non-impresive build, but I know you can build something more interesting. I think a wooden house is not made for builder rank, so you can try to do a house using some items more expensive.

Smoove

Quote from: Vali98xx on September 07, 2013, 06:27:55 PM
I think this is a non-impresive build, but I know you can build something more interesting. I think a wooden house is not made for builder rank, so you can try to do a house using some items more expensive.
Please stop posting on applications, leave it to the staff with their choices on applications.

baroompsycho

Denied and locked as there hasn't been a reply or a modification in 5 days.