News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

My moderator application

Started by jop07, September 12, 2013, 02:11:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jop07

My application for moderator

Name: Jostein Paulsen
IGN: jop07
current rank: VIP

General Info: I live in northern Norway and therefore follow Central European Time (CET), which is 1 hour faster GMT (GMT +1). My English isn't the best but I am able to communicate nicely with other people.
Why I want to become mod: Because I want to lend a helping hand to the players on the server. The staff is doing a good job, but a couple of helping hands wont hurt.

Activity on KaiseCraft: I started playing back when minecraft was in. version 1.5.2. My friend Markus/mkm98 told me about this server he had found and I decided to take a look. I really enjoyed playing and got VIP after a couple of notes. This is the first server with ranks and plug-ins I have played on steadily. I have helped people from time to time by for ex. Setting warps.
Reputation: I know a lot of different people on the server who also know me and I would I like to get to know new people as well.

I don't know to many commands but I do know:
World Edit
Residence

WorldGuard
and I am willing and able to learn other commands.
Forum experience: I know how to do different actions on the forum.

Extra Info: I am 15 years old and live in a tiny place in northern Norway. I speak both
Norwegian and English. I started playing minecraft in 2011 and has played a lot since then. I love both playing on this server and want others to do it as well.

Kaise123

Nowhere near enough information, Poor layout, And you also don't have much of the required knowledge.

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire