News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

My Return.

Started by me455, December 04, 2013, 02:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

me455

Guys, it's just so hard to stay away, so, IM COMING BACK :D. Considering this is the only server I used to play on its boring with out it, so yea..... :)

P.S. could I possably have my old rank back? if not it's no biggie. :D

Brylee [GamerGirl]

Ciztii

LOL he mad

Deathdefyer99

I think this is the quickest return and rage quit I've ever seen. Whatever, catch you on the flip side brother.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

Brylee [GamerGirl]

O.o wow....ur really....pathetic..... So much for my warm welcome back xD

TheAmazingBobert

I'm locking this thread as well, and as long as you're leaving, you can enjoy the permanent ban on your way out. As gamergirl said, this is truely pathetic, as if the week long ban I issued was not bad enough... you've pushed yourself over the edge, Good-bye Me455 I hope you mature someday into someone who can handle being around other people. I will also be removing your replies in this thread.

"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

baroompsycho

I saw the replies, and it was completely unacceptable as well as immature. On top of being permanently banned in game, you will be permanently muted on the forums.