News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

KCv2 Colour Codes for signs and chat

Started by Michael5017, December 13, 2012, 12:24:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael5017

Here are all colour codes for signs and chat

http://wiki.ess3.net/mc/

Credits to:
Essentials team

How to use:
Sign: <colourcode> <text> Example: &4 Hello im michael
Chat: <colourcode> <text> Example: &1 Hello im michael

Sign colours can use everbody
Chat colours can only use moderator or higher but you can use chat colours with /me if you are an citizen or higher dont use /me much because it can be annoying

Hij

This is helpful, albeit you can't use colour codes in the chat itself unless you are a moderator and above. Instead, colour codes in chat can be used in unison with the /me command.

Example, if I were to do [/me &2Hello], it would come out as : * Hijana      Hello

Might not want to abuse the /me command too much, however. It gets fairly annoying.

iTroll

You cannot use color codes as a mod either, the point of them is mainly for signs as Michael said. /me is fun though  :P
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Hij

Quote from: iTroll on December 13, 2012, 08:19:46 AM
You cannot use color codes as a mod either, the point of them is mainly for signs as Michael said. /me is fun though  :P

Ah, well then it must be the prefix aspect I see all the time, then.

TJ Bürkes

I have a problem with my /me command. For some reason, it wont let me use colours, though I see people my rank use them all the time (I'm citizen, btw). This may be just a bug on my memory files or something, but thought I'd bring that to attention.

~Analogue

iTroll

Do other people see the color, and just not you? Try to download Kaise's Client.
Le god of le troll~

Kaise123

Quote from: iTroll on December 13, 2012, 01:50:26 PM
Do other people see the color, and just not you? Try to download Kaise's Client.

This is a good point... And did you enter it on it's own or with other codes? What colour did you try?

All ranks are also able to use colours in /msg as far as I can remember.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

DEADShotMartini

Quote from: Kaise123 on December 13, 2012, 04:21:01 PM

This is a good point... And did you enter it on it's own or with other codes? What colour did you try?

The client has nothing to do with it, Nothing in my .minecraft has been touched by any external clients and it works fine.

TJ Bürkes

The client doesn't help...it actually makes it worse. I've been using the client every since I've started the server. I used the regular Minecraft launcher instead of the Kaise client, and the colour codes worked perfectly.

~Analogue

iTroll

The client installs directly into your .minecraft folder so it does replace existing files but I don't see how the different clients affect anything...

Well you can use another client, cracked or not and if you'd like add the mods manually.
Le god of le troll~

Kaise123

Quote from: TJ_Bürkes on December 14, 2012, 04:38:44 AM

The client doesn't help...it actually makes it worse. I've been using the client every since I've started the server. I used the regular Minecraft launcher instead of the Kaise client, and the colour codes worked perfectly.

Are you using Windows XP. XP is the only operating system I have ever seen graphical issues in with my client.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Michael5017

Edited the topic so people know mods or higher can use chat colours

Red

Quote from: TJ_Bürkes on December 13, 2012, 08:41:00 AM
I have a problem with my /me command. For some reason, it wont let me use colours, though I see people my rank use them all the time (I'm citizen, btw). This may be just a bug on my memory files or something, but thought I'd bring that to attention.
I seem to be having the same problem. (I'm a mod...) I figured out that you should try typing the color code, then put a space in between the code and the words. e.g. /me &4 Hi
Former account on original ServerCraft/KaiseCraft/Mdynamics (ThePokeruler)

The color that you see when your bleeding, is none other than red.

"Red is the ultimate cure for sadness." --Bill Blass