News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

billyolak78's Moderator Application -12-13-12-

Started by IHeartMW, December 13, 2012, 09:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IHeartMW

Name: [/size]
Billy Olak

IGN: [/size]
billyolak78

baljinderolak78

Activity: [/size]
I was sick one day and had said "Hey, I hear Minecraft is a good game for me to build" so I built stuff. I heard of cracked servers and heard of Kaisecraft, I was on and made my first Party house with a Party ball and a pool.

Activity before Kaisecraft:
I've been known to have indulges for time to time, But my love for minecraft will never dwindle. I have a server, just waiting to get a job and host it through online hosts. I know about World Edit and World Guard

Old Kaisecraft:
My IGN was IHeartMW, I had played Kaisecraft and had gotten the likes of many Admins and staff, so when I became Knight, my brother had started playing and had gotten himself demoted and I kept mine, proving that it was him, I had showed Anthony, the co-owner at the time, that I had maturity and that I was capable to help others, but I had to earn the title of protector for a long time, so when I did, I was the 2nd in line to a protector, and left after 2 months , I had gotten rather bored of minecraft and wanted to go onto BF3, so I had to get a Gaming PC and yeah.

Activity after Kaisecraft:
I've moved on from Kaisecraft, after it was shut down and started my own server called PredatedCraft, and had alot of people on it, but sadly, I would getcalled names and stuff on the server so I whitelisted it......

Reputition:
I'm well known by lots of players from both old Kaisecraft and PredatedCraft(Well I was Owner, what do you expect?) and had built the floor where the towers meet in the Staff World....

Additional Information:
I'm 15 years old and I Live in Kitimat B.C, Canada and have my own gaming clan and gaming pc(www.youtube.com/PredatedVideos) I have 1 brother and 2 dogs, a loving family and I have ADHD, so yah, I can handle stress but when it comes to bullying, I'll hold my tongue if I were you. I was born in July 7,1997 and I'm currently working on a game called Crysis:Retribution

Thanks! 
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Kaise123

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire