News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Bigh42's Mod App

Started by Bigh42, January 20, 2013, 08:17:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigh42

1.Your name: Humberto Vasquez

2.IGN: Bigh42

3. How long have you played on this server:
I have played for maybe 2 months now

4.I think i should become a staff member because i'm very active. I've been very helpful to others and am very mature in-game. I play everyday at least 4 hours a day. I don't go to school I got my GED so i'm done with high school. I advertise for KCV2 server to all my friends. I also think i am very qualified for the job. i'm very active and online alot. during the days and night. So players from all around the world will be able to be assisted to the best of my ability.

5. What contributions will you make to the server.
Well, I will spend all the time I play on minecraft to KCV2. I will be more active! I will stop and report the cheaters= X-rayers, Spammers etc.. I will advertise on Facebook and twitter, my friends, my family and more people! I will help admins or co-owners or owners with building things . I will listen to the higher staff what i need to do! I will help host events if staff is needed. much players are complaining because they payed for something and the another player wont give them the item or service, all of the situations I will help resolve.

6. How long do you plan on being active each day, and how long do you plan on staying.
I plan to be on everyday. When i'm not going to be on i will let everyone know before hand. I plan to be on at least 4 to 5 hours a day.

7. The more info the better, any miscellaneous info that will help us pick you as a staff member is much appreciated!

I am 16 years old. I live in USA that's a country in North America. I can speak Spanish, English, and some french. I have a big family a have 14 brothers and sisters so i have great problem solving skills . know much about minecraft and Minecracked. Minecracked is the only server I play. So when I have the Premium rank I think I will be more helpful. Well i am a nice guy i'm Guatemalan-american settled plenty of arguments between sibling I've lived in america for 12 years i lived in Guatemala for 4 years from 2006-2010. I am a very Skilled Auto Mechanic I got my GED. Thanks for viewing my application and thanks

Smoove

Jizomeo

I have been in skype with you and I've known you for a while and I think you deserve this rank.

~ support

Jizomeo

but you forgot to put your skype name

Kaise123

There is no information here on your knowledge of Forum moderation, Or WE/WG/LB commands.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

ParagonGX

Adding to what Kai has said. This application looks informative, but in reality it is lacking heaps of valuable information which determines if your worthy of receiving the rank of Moderator on KCv2.

Kaise123

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire