News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Mr_Filip's App For Moderator rank

Started by Mr_Filip, February 05, 2013, 11:48:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_Filip

Name:
Filip Hammarberg

IGN:
Mr_Filip

Activity:
Well i have played here for probly about 1-2 months i really don't know but that is my guess. i've played around 1-3 hours each day and some days up to about 5-6 hours.
On the old Kaisecraft i have played for 6-7 months.

old Server/kaisecraft:   
My IGN was Mr_Nice in the beginning of servercraft but then a few months later i bought minecraft and then i changed to the name Mr_Filip. On my Mr_Filip account i did play for a few months then i apply for The Rank Protector.I did play everyday at least 4-5 hours i did my job pretty good i did protect players houses (towns) and  i did help them with building and and much more.

Forums Knowledge:
I know the most indeed stuff in forums because i have owned one my self and i had pretty good activity on it i know all the basics for forums including how to Create Modify, and Lock.

Reputition:
i'm probly well known by many players from Servercraft and Kaisercraft. I'm helpful and trying to always have a positive attitude and enjoy playing on kaisecraft. Well i consider to do a very good job in the near future if i'm chosen Moderator.

Information
I'm 14 years old and I live in Kalmar, Sweden i can speak and write English and Swedish. I'm good with most of the moderator commands with moderator i meen World Guard World Edit LogBlock Residence. I've been playing Minecraft in about 3 years. I like to help players with protection and that kinda things VERY much i have been working as Moderator and Administrator on many servers i think i have the experience of being Moderator on KCV2 Thank you for taking your time and reading this have a good day :)

Commands:

WorldGuard:
/region define [id] [owner] [morenames]
/region redefine [id]
/region flag [id] [flag name] [allow/deny/remove]
/region setparent [parent] [child]
/region remove [id]
/region claim [id]
/region addowner [idofregion] [playername]
/region addmember [idofregion] [playername]
/region removeowner [idofregion] [playername]
/region removemember [idofregion] [playername]

WorldEdit:
//wand
//set [block]
//replace [old] [new]
/thru
//drain [radius]
/unstuck
/butcher
//expand vert
/fixwater [radius]
/fixlava [radius]
/undo

LogBlock:
/lb tool
/lb tool [on/off]
/lb toolblock
/lb toolblock [on/off]
/lb redo [params]
/lb rollback [params]
/lb help

Residence:
/res create [ResidenceName]
/res area <add/remove> <residence> <areaID>
/res remove [ResidenceName]
/res set [resname] [flag] [true/false/remove]

i like  PIE and mtv  :D

-Blarno-

Well, not much info at all.
Add some commands you know? Like worldedit ones or so? :D
Overally, I support you, you seem great in game :D

kindak1

Quote from: -Blarno- on February 06, 2013, 12:24:34 AM
Well, not much info at all.
Add some commands you know? Like worldedit ones or so? :D
Overally, I support you, you seem great in game :D
i agrees with you
I`m the chosed one!

Zlexy

you have a bad attitude, i banned you and your friend before for encasing someone's house in dirt blocks, then you went on to argue with me abusively. also, the app is a bit short, but i see you online alot.

no support from me
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Mr_Filip

i like  PIE and mtv  :D

iTroll

Well I've seen you grief alot on other servers. You griefed my first house on ServerCraft when I started minecraft  :(
Plus on other servers you got staff on, you worldedited/griefed spawn (with mr_fredd). So I won't give my support...And yeah, I don't forget people like you too often.
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Red

Quote from: iTroll on February 06, 2013, 08:36:25 AM
Well I've seen you grief alot on other servers. You griefed my first house on ServerCraft when I started minecraft  :(
Plus on other servers you got staff on, you worldedited/griefed spawn (with mr_fredd). So I won't give my support...And yeah, I don't forget people like you too often.
Twas my house he griefed too, still remember calling the mods but no one came for help till after they griefed it all... But I say let bygones be bygones, although I can never forget that incident with you and Mr_Fredd... I'm still not sure on this one...
**EDIT** Just had to ip ban your friend Mr_Fredd not too long on back on this server...
Former account on original ServerCraft/KaiseCraft/Mdynamics (ThePokeruler)

The color that you see when your bleeding, is none other than red.

"Red is the ultimate cure for sadness." --Bill Blass

iTroll

Too many griefing incidents. Too many complaints. Bad reputation on other server(s). AND YOU GRIEFED MY HOUSE WITH FREDD!!!@#$@11$#^%rfhy

Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D