News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

LightAndy's mod app

Started by LightAndy, January 31, 2013, 04:29:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LightAndy

Name:
Andrija Banić
Croatia
Skype name:
andrija226

Activity: So this story goes from far away where I played like 3 years before on my firends server and I was Co-owner
Then we stoped playing on his server and then in school I telled him lets go on KaiseCraftv1-ServerCraft its fun server
Then he was merchant and I was protector almost becuse server shot down and I was sad
I was like 3-4 for hours on Kvc1 becuse its was lot of fun

Activity before KaiseCraft
Well I played on my friends server like I said, I played on BubleCraft and others like Tekkit servers when I bought minecraft and belive me its really hard in tekkit to protect I was moderator and if you get wrong one pipe all sistem is gone.

Old KaiseCraft:
So I was using my cracked account LightScorcher10. I was very active and I was very helpful and patient for people.
Here is an example: My friend DarkScorcher12 now known as DarkLuke12 he telled me today in school that when we had a cracked account he somehow get in my acc and everybody was shouting: Hey Light I need help, help Light.
I was very pissed off when BBgun left then the Soap and then server shut down.
After KaiseCraft:
I had my own server and there was like 10 people playing
I had lot of plugins like:
- Essentials
- WorldEdit
- Worldguard
and etc
Forums Knowleage:
Well I have a lot of forum knowleadge becuse I didn't played very much on servers when KaiseCraft gone down so I was on forums and learning how to do things in hope KaiseCraft will come back.

I have lot of friends and people I met in KaiseCraft
Here are some friends: HecticPotato9, Gunner, Official guy, Hansolo, iTroll, Wanyama, Baroom, Skuler and ofcours Kaise and Sab
I'm almost all day on skype so I chat very much.

Additional info:
Well my name is Andrija on English Andy I live in Croatia my second language is English, I played lot of total war games, call of duty and other games
I know a lot of Worldedit WorldGuard, LogBlock, Residence is my specialty
Here are some comands I know:

Residence

/res select
    /res area
    /res select chunk
    /res select expand
    /res select size
    /res select shift
    /res select vert
    /res create
    /res remove
    /res removeall
    /res subzone
    /res rename
Logblock
   /lb area
    /lb tool
    /lb player
    /lb rollback (player, area, playerarea)

WorldEdit
   /god
   /ungod
   /heal
   /locate
   /slay
   /stopfire
   /allowfire
   /stoplag
   WorldEdit
    /wand
   /set
   /replace
   /fill
   /hsphere
   /hspyramid
   /fixwater
   /fixlava
   /undo
   /redo
   /pos1
   /pos2
   /hpos1
   /hpos2
   /expand
   /copy
   /paste
   /count
   /walls
   /cut
   /drain
   /snow
   /thaw
   /ex
   /unstuck
   /biomeinfo
   /setbiome 
That's all I got and my knowleagde thanks for reading!

HanSolo

Support!!! Great player, good builder, very active.

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Soap

SUpport, he's pain in the ass but goog little fella, hangs with me and luxy on ts... active

Smoove

Poor Grammar. I do not support.

LeonDaMundt

Good player, My friend Support +1

iTroll

Quote from: LightAndy on January 31, 2013, 04:29:08 AM

I was very pissed off when BBgun left the Soap and then server shut down.

BBGun left the Soap?  :o

What does that mean.

OT: Decent app however idk about your behaviors ingame and actual experience/knowledge.
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

LightAndy

I fixed it so I wanna help all people because it's too much work and some Croatian people don't know English they need help very much. My knowledge is good I was on lot of servers mod and protector

LightAndy

Hey guys I will delete this app and make a new one with propper grammar spelling!

iTroll

There is a one month waiting time for a new application. I suggest you better learn moderating abilities, be more active and talkative, help people/get known and don't make any staffmembers upset because their votes count towards your application.

For now,

Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D