News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

apply for mod

Started by danielzone, February 01, 2013, 09:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danielzone

name:
daniel

IGN:
danielzone

activity:
after i join the server I get very rich beacuse me and dakiller gaved me a house and after that I have some diamond after dakiller gaved me and I mine some more diamonds but when my house is way no space I have no choice but to move my house to a new area

activity before kaisecraft:
I have played essencecraft before kaisecraft that server is a raid server and I keep on getting killed and raided but in the end the server was closed until 2014 for no reason and I like the server beacuse  is fun but still I ragequited a lots and I found this server but on v2 now and I joined this server and have fun for about 1 to 2 years

forums knowledge:
I well known about the forums and but the server webside that I join last time was shutted down and I was sad but I don know that this server have the webside and I have applyed for one rank and after I applyed that rank I was on that rank for 30 days

reputition:
I know some of the server players and i meeted smooves kaise123 the owner sab jasonthethief and more

additional infomation:
i'm 13 years old and I live at singapore english is my second language even though I am chinese . I'm great that I want to be a mod so that I can forget about my stuff

thanks kaise for the server without you  I will quited minecraft
long ago

LeonDaMundt

Many grammar mistakes, Very short. sorry Danial although you are my friend. No support

Zlexy

while i appreciate your effort and i see you have put alot of work into this, i just cant see past your english mistakes. i'm sorry but i think i'll need to instantly deny this.

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."