News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

DeadIce's Mod Application

Started by Deads, February 15, 2013, 07:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deads

Name:Alex Skeet-Hyde

In Game Name:DeadIce

Skype:I_like_random_stuff if you want me to change it then I am happy to

Hey Guys it me I am sure everyone knows me I would like to apply for the Moderator Rank on KCv2 I played on KCv1 for a short time before it closed down I play more then Regularly I play about 4-6 hours a day and I couldn't think of anybody who doesn't know me its my second time around a lot has changed I have been at a therapy class and am perfectly normal and I am having the best time in my life at the moment.

My activity before KaiseCraft was not a huge amount I played on BubbleCraft and Minecracked for a short while and became averagely known on Mdynamics I met Osama on that server and we became close friends after that.

My activity after I get of KaiseCraft is either go to school, go play my sport I choose which is Rugby Union or go to bed.

I am a decent person in the forums and can navigate them with ezzz and with be able to help support other players if they have any issues I don't believe I have made any enemies or person's of interest that have a problem with me I like to 'forgive and forget' if someone does anything to me I also have a knowledge of World Edit and World guard. 

I love KaiseCraft and if I have done anything in the past that has offended anyone then could you confront me and we can find a reasonable way to work out our problems and would love to be apart of the Moderator Team.

Regards,
DeadIce

ParagonGX

There isn't enough sufficient information provided here, i.e. in game commands such as World Edit, World Guard, LogBlock and Residence.

Zlexy

also may i add, i want to warn you that pretty much any mod app you make will 99.99% be denied, considering you griefed spawn a while back. you cannot be trusted, definitely not by me atleast
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."