News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Apply for moderator

Started by mamede1, February 11, 2013, 01:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mamede1

Name:
Tiago Mamede

IGN:
mamede

Activity:
I've played on the new server for at least 1 month, and play 4 hours per day.
on weekends i play 10 hours per day sometimes more.

Old Kaisecraft:
i never played in the old kaisecraft. and i feel sorry for have discovered the server so late, i think you have done a really great job.

Forums Knowledge:
i know the basics of BBCode and since i was young i played a lot of MMORPG so i have expirience in forums.
and i learn very fast.

Reputition:
I have a positive attitude and I love help people, i'm organized and i think i will do a great job as moderator. i like to make friends in the community and talk. i always help when someone need and i like to be helped when i need.
i am very social and very good making friends :)

Reason for apply:
I can be a Good moderator because im a lot of time online and i think i can do it well

Additional Information:
I'm 17 years old and I live Lisbon, Portugal. I Speak english since i am a young boy . I know a lot of commands, i always love to play with my friends in servers so i created a lot of bukkit servers and i have some expirience with the following plugins, World Guard, LogBlock, residance and World Edit etc... i think i will be a good moderator. i always love minecraft sometimes makes me free and i think as a player that all of us should feel free when playing :)

Residence:
/res select
/res area
/res select chunk
/res select expand
/res select size
/res select shift
/res select vert
/res create
/res remove
/res subzone
/res rename

LogBlock:

/lb area
/lb tool
lb player
/lb rollback

WorldEdit:

//wand
/set
/replace
/fill
/fixwater
/fixlava
//undo
//redo
/expand
/copy
/paste
/count
/walls
/cut
/drain
/snow
/thaw
/ex
/unstuck
/biomeinfo
/setbiome

WorldGuard:

/god
/ungod
/heal
/locate
/slay
/stopfire
/allowfire

Thanks! 

Zlexy

nao o suficiente conhecimento, bom ingles embora! nao apoiar :(

not enough information, good english though! no support :(

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

mamede1

ParagonGX

This Application for Moderator is still lacking in information, just because you have a long list of commands, doesn't mean that you have a better chance.

00Assassin

You could have easily copy/pasted the commands. Also not a lot of info.

Zlexy

voce pode tente novamente seguinte mes. :)

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."