News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

URGENT HELP!

Started by LeonDaMundt, March 01, 2013, 05:52:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeonDaMundt

I'm getting a huge problem, whenever I login I get a odd skin and that shows the MC logo and beneath it says I see what player you want or something like that.

This happened because I stepped in a odd hole in EnderWorld or someplace like that.

PLEASE HELP!ME

Until then I have to play in Gunner account!

HELP!

Zlexy

press escape on your keyboard and it should get rid of the MC logo
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Wanyama on March 01, 2013, 07:02:04 AM
press escape on your keyboard and it should get rid of the MC logo

It's like a weird dirt background I can only see a MC logo and something saying I know what you can see it happened when I jumped in a random hole IN end world, it says login timeout too after sometime I can't even chat or seven see it

Kaise123

That's the ending credits... That's quite difficult to solve actually because you need to login somehow while the credits are running.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Deathdefyer99

i went into the end portal and got the credits. i just pressed escape. that was it
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

iTroll

Get a mod to tp you as soon as you login. Your credits seem frozen. A screenshot could help, but try getting someone to teleport you first.
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

LeonDaMundt

Looks like the server rollbacked for me a few steps I merely jumped right from the spot, I'm trying to cover the place now so no-one steps in it. Thanks for the support guys  8)

And the co-ords are:

Thanks java

ParagonGX