News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

leonellus *moderator app*

Started by Creeper_Boss, February 22, 2013, 09:52:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Creeper_Boss

ame:
Leon luka Kaurin

IGN:
leonellus

Activity:
Although I have been playing online for only a little over a month now, I have tons of experience in minecraft, (lots due to my playing minecraft offline for more than a year). Since I have started playing online I have played an average of 4.5 hours a day or more. I am usually on somewhere around 5-11 pm U.S. central time and am on at a larger range of time during the weekends. I have met a lot of great people while on this server also some of which include: Benjahack, SkyraBlue,Steve123, Baroompsycho, ecasti26, as well as many others. When im online i mostly just build a few random things or help other people build things. Also my in game level is 293 now.

Activity before kaisecraft:
I have played minecraft offline for over a year building many great sculptures like a recreation of the castels. 

Old kaisecraft:
im playing on kaisecraft1
Knowledge:
I have the basic knowledge on most things and what I dont know I can learn quickly some of the things i am fairly familiar with include:
How to start, lock, and modify posts on forums, and i have a little knowledge in all that follows; worldguard, worldedit, logblock, and residence. Like I said i learn quickly so what I need more knowledge in can be quickly solved by talking to you so you can teach me.

I am well known now and I can't name one person who doesn't enjoy my company on minecraft. I have met a lot of great people while on this server also some of which include: Benjahack, Bluestar5,SkyraBlue, Crimsontornado, Steve123, jan00147 as well as many others. I almost always have a good attitude. I am also always willing to help and have helped many people in various building tasks. I have been known to ask in chat just to see if theres anyone who wants my help and if i can help them most of the time I do.

Additional information:
I am 15 years old and live in the U.S. As i said before I am a fast learner so any task that I don't know how to do I can learn quickly. I am well trusted both in minecraft and in real life, and if it counts as anything I am also a strait A student in high school and am also the vice president of my class. I am also involved in various other activities in real life so if I'm not on minecraft that's usually what I'm doing.

Why I want this rank
I want this rank mostly because I like helping people out. I also want to be able to protect my own builds because i hate having to ask the mods to help me out every time i need something protected (which is a lot). Also being able to spawn diamond blocks for my builds would be a decorating plus because diamond blocks look good on most buildings. Also i like making fireworks with blue in minecraft and theres a few supplies i need to spawn to make the fireworks better that i cant right now and i hate bothering bluestar5 everytime i need more firework supplies. But again the main reason i want this rank though is so i can help people out when they want something to be protected or so I can stop griefers.

Thanks for reading

ParagonGX

This application is the exact copy of another Moderator's application.