News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Demotion of accounts paid with illigal PayPal account

Started by Kaise123, March 13, 2013, 09:14:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaise123

The following 13 users were donated for using Jizomeo's PayPal account without his prior permission. They have all been demoted to builder (Which for some of them is a promotion).

thrax6, flykid, Sliipx, bruno123, silverarrow, hophop15, HanSolo, NvKx12, mcn99, lukinhasBR, Michael5017, catus123, lolz
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

HanSolo

I totally agree with this decision and Jiz should get his money back. I am totally fine with Builder, but can I keep my nick (if not, doesn't matter).

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

doctorthrax

Well it was nice while it lasted. Too bad it turned out that way.

TriickyzTrix

Zlexy

no "illegal" donator may keep their prefix OR their nickname, they will be returned to normal. jizomeo never "paid" in the first place, the process through paypal/buycraft worked, and then the owner of the bank card claimed against the payment, and the money went straight back in to the bank account but the ranks were not reversed back.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

catus123

Good job kaise123...I am happy of seeing the chat (Non-Coloured) and i dont  care about me ;).Good job and i'm sorry for Jizomeo.
Step-By-Step RankUp...

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.

Michael5017