News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Giant Walls In Spawn!

Started by LeonDaMundt, March 16, 2013, 11:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeonDaMundt

Today, Triicky noticed something, A huge wall made out of stone bricks was all over the spawn in a straight line, and it spammed miles tresspassing through many builds and towns. So, Triickys Hansolo And I (WE), We handelled the situation with I World Editing and //replacing stonebrick air, one by one in small portions as in if I did it whole by once the Server might've crashed.

Then, suddenly to our surprise there was another huge giant wall after we did the stone one, and it spawned just like the same time and it covered the /spawn and it was surely to suffocate players, then HanSolo rolled it back, but the main thing is that the stone brick was there before hand but the other wall was just spawned.

Here is the photos, The Stone one is the old one and the wood is the new one which just had been spawned.

Moreover, I extremely apologize if helping the moderators was a wrong thing, as I thought it would ease them off.