News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Post your 'Rig'

Started by Kaise123, December 25, 2012, 12:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hij

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on March 17, 2013, 01:20:33 AM
A Core i10 with 6.10 Septillion GHZ
10 Hydrabytes of RAM
Nvidia LForce 790m
Capable of running BattleField 3 at 300000 FPs

Unless your computer was built by a man capable of an IQ of 300, there is no way you can achieve 300k FPS on a computer, let alone a video game. Hell, I own a fast computer with the second-most recent graphics card and can still only get an FPS of only 400-500 on the computer. Also, Hydrabytes aren't even real terms for bytes, as nobody has even reached past a Terabyte.

HanSolo

I just got my new rig
HDD = 2 yottabyte
Intel I198 with 15.5 THz
AMD Radeon 12347 with pixel shader 90.2 and 10 zettabyte of memory.
RAM 158 zettabytes

Running minecraft at 100 Sexdecillion FPS

and here is my pc http://media.techeblog.com/images/futuristic_1.jpg

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Kaise123

Quote from: HanSolo on March 17, 2013, 06:40:48 AM
I just got my new rig
HDD = 2 yottabyte
Intel I198 with 15.5 THz
AMD Radeon 12347 with pixel shader 90.2 and 10 zettabyte of memory.

Running minecraft at 100 Sexdecillion FPS

and here is my pc http://media.techeblog.com/images/futuristic_1.jpg

Nice try, But your not fooling me :P
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Hij on March 17, 2013, 04:39:48 AM
10 Hydrabytes of RAM
Nvidia LForce 790m

Unless your computer was built by a man capable of an IQ of 300, there is no way you can achieve 300k FPS on a computer, let alone a video game. Hell, I own a fast computer with the second-most recent graphics card and can still only get an FPS of only 400-500 on the computer. Also, Hydrabytes aren't even real terms for bytes, as nobody has even reached past a Terabyte.
Actually if this is taken out of the joking stage, Hydrabytes do exist in a very rare form such as combining all the data found in the Earth, Moreover IQ dosent make a person Intelligent, it only gives him common sense and the ability to Understand a bit better not to be able to build Super-Computers, and about FPS, that is totally a prediction there can be much faster Graphic Cards which are still at testing stage.

Kaise123

Yes, If you take it out of a joke then those things do exist. I've personally dealt with petabytes of data, Which is much larger then a Terabyte.

Hij

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on March 18, 2013, 05:46:43 AM
10 Hydrabytes of RAM
Nvidia LForce 790m

Actually if this is taken out of the joking stage, Hydrabytes do exist in a very rare form such as combining all the data found in the Earth, Moreover IQ dosent make a person Intelligent, it only gives him common sense and the ability to Understand a bit better not to be able to build Super-Computers, and about FPS, that is totally a prediction there can be much faster Graphic Cards which are still at testing stage.
I realise this, but I was talking about the RAM size, not Bytes in general. You can get much higher, but nobody's found a word for most of the larger ones, haha. But still, 300k FPs is unachievable in the available Graphic Cards on the market. There hasn't been a regular computer given to a normal person that has gotten past 1k, if I do recall. Besides, a super computer would cost an almost multi-millionaire price, which I'm pretty sure you don't have ;)

Kaise123

Yes, But TECHNICALLY that amount can be achieved.

Hij

It technically could. but hasn't yet  :P

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Hij on March 18, 2013, 09:40:54 AM
Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on March 18, 2013, 05:46:43 AM
10 Hydrabytes of RAM
Nvidia LForce 790m

I realise this, but I was talking about the RAM size, not Bytes in general. You can get much higher, but nobody's found a word for most of the larger ones, haha. But still, 300k FPs is unachievable in the available Graphic Cards on the market. There hasn't been a regular computer given to a normal person that has gotten past 1k, if I do recall. Besides, a super computer would cost an almost multi-millionaire price, which I'm pretty sure you don't have ;)
I do own one, I'm Bill Gates's son lol I'm joking. the real specs of my PC are:

IntelCorei5 3.10 GHZ

4GB DDR3 Ram

500 GB HDD

Nvidia GeForce GT630M 1 Gb

Intel HD Graphics 4000 3 GB