News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

jarrodswift mod app

Started by jarrodswift, April 04, 2013, 04:31:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarrodswift

mod app
Name
jarrod swift
ING
jarrodswift
Skype name
Jarrodswift2 (if needed to contact me on Skype fill free to
Activity
i have been playing for more then 3 months. I play almost everyday 
What I do to help
I would like to be a mod because I love to help people build and when they get grifed I like to help rebuild. I have mastered setting warps I don't like to pvp people because if I lose my stuff I get sad and when I win I am happy but the other person isn't so no one wins. I like to help people a lot but when it is something bad I wont help. If I get mod I would love to help build the mall with the other mods and si.mods.
Addition information
I am 13 years old. I live in South Africa. My second language is  Afrikaans. I don't speech Afrikaans   fluently.
what I have build
I have built a hotel ,a shop , and at the moment I am building a mod hangout.
why I want to be a mod
I want to be a mod because I can help people and spawn more stuff to build more houses and towns.

kindak1

Recommend !

good player (as i know)

frendly

Can many commands!
I`m the chosed one!

Michael5017-2

Short application, needs more information like what commands he know

Try viewing the staff application of Zlexy, deadshot etc

-No support

Exi

Your app is:
- Too short
- Not enough information
- Badly spelled & explained => are you ready for this rank?
- Grammar mistakes

I don't think that you're ready for this rank in any way, and with this application it's an instant deny. Fix your application and your app might be considered.

Smoove

Quote from: Exi on April 04, 2013, 05:15:30 AM
Your app is:
- Too short
- Not enough information
- Badly spelled & explained => are you ready for this rank?
- Grammar mistakes

I don't think that you're ready for this rank in any way, and with this application it's an instant deny. Fix your application and your app might be considered.
Yes i agree and way too short, also that why you want to be mod reason seems like your only in it for the item spawning.
No support.

Zlexy

For the reasons Exi posted above ^

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."