News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Mastergamer23 Mod app

Started by Mastergamer23, April 10, 2013, 04:49:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mastergamer23

Name:
Meshary Aquino

IGN:
Mastergamer23

Activity:
I have been playing for 3 months now. I played atleast 4 or 5 hours when i get sick i play like 1 hour. I have school so weekends i will study for sometimes (1 half or 2 hours). i always play everyday.

Activity before kaisecraftV2:
When i got my minecraft i play single player maps like Adventure,Parkour,Survival maps and sometimes making creative pixel arts. When 1.3.2 is release i was happy i can play we my friends.  Then 1.4.7 release i played keicraft then a guy came to me and told about Kaisecraft. Then i joined
and build my home other things. Then my frist friend (Lolz) helped me out to get Citizen and Builder.

Old Kaisecraft (v1):
I haven't played it yet. I don't have much to say  :)

Activity after KaisecraftV2:
When i started playing Kaisecraft on minecraft feels like i'm premuim without paying  :D . I started building i wanted to build. When i got in the spawn i felt that what i'm doing here!?!?! so then i found my cousin was there i talked with him about this server he helped me to build my house giving me resources i wanted. Then i had to get some ranks then i got Citizen and Builder i felt this server is my favorite server. then i found other games in other server so i felt Kaisecraft needs some fun... So i learn about all commands like WorldEdit WorldGuard  and LogBlock for this Mod rank.

Forums Knowledge:
I know little bit about forums like to lock and create topic i dont know more about Forums. Im good with WorldEdit and WorldGuard but i learn little about LogBlock.

My Reputation is kinda good talking with my friends And helping them. I love talking other people (Who i know) I'm little known by other people xD.

Knowledge:
Im really good with WorldEdit And WorldGuard but i learn LogBlock little i dont know much about it I play WorldEdit in single player. So I love using it alot (In SinglePlayer)

LogBlock

/lb
/lb area [radius]
/lb player [name]
/lb block [type] <radius>
/lb me
This part is hard for me abit
/lb rollback player [name] <time> <minutes|hours|days>

WorldEdit

//Undo
//Redo
//Wand
//Set
//pos1
//pos2
//hpos1
//hpos2
//replace    <to-block>
//replace    <from-block> <to-block>
//overlay    <block>
//walls    <block>
//stack    [count] [direction]
//copy
//flip    [dir]
/fixwater    <radius>
/fixlava    <radius>

WorldGuard
/ungod
/heal
/slay
/locate
/stack
/region
/worldguard
/stopfire
/allowfire
/stoplag
/stoplag -c
/region define    <id> [<owner1> [<owner2> [<owners...>]
/region claim    <id> [<owner1> [<owner2> [<owners...>]

Additional Information of me :D

I'm 10 and a half (Soon i will be 11) I live in Saudi Arabian but i'm a Filipino   I always fall asleep i sometimes go out make me feels i want to be free I little bit love school i'm expert at computer i wanted to have a server but i don't need one I played alot of online games (Multiplayer Like Crossfire NeedForSpeed Others) I love playing horror games (Slender,The House 1 and 2 others) I love playing tennis football basketball my father was happy i bet him in basket ball xD I forgot how to play tennis coz i got 1 accident in my father's car so i learned again how to played tennis. Thats much i have to say now.

Reason why i'm applying for mod :D

I'm applying coz i love to be mod and help others and spawn items i need to build i want (I'm not buying them in mall because i want to keep it) protect people houses. I'm always online. Sometimes i played late in the night (Exp For me its 9:40 now but im playing till 1:20) i loved to someone who needed help i have good knowledge about WorldEdit and WorldGuard but LogBlock is little hard for me. I love using WorldEdit and Protecting other homes.

See you later and thanks for reading i will be happy if you can Support me :D
Bye,
MasterGamer23

Zlexy

This is quite a good app. Nothing really wrong with it however, even though I dont really care about age as I dont think it is a gauge of maturity, i think 10-turning-11 is really too young. I know that contradicts what i just said, but 10-16 year olds tend to lose their cool easily when put under pressure and tend to be more immature. Ofcourse, not all people this age are like that (which is why it is not a gauge of maturity), but i'll need to think about this one before i support.

Good app though. :)
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

iLiviDzZ

I like the application, it is a good length, shows a lot about why you deserve the rank..

I was going to support but when i went onto the server i saw a not very promising msg to someone. Here it is: http://puu.sh/2wZjf
poop comes out of my butt

Zlexy

After seeing that, that sways me way off supporting you. No support, might actually straight deny this for that.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Mastergamer23

Quote from: iLiviDzZ on April 10, 2013, 05:27:06 AM
I like the application, it is a good length, shows a lot about why you deserve the rank..

I was going to support but when i went onto the server i saw a not very promising msg to someone. Here it is: http://puu.sh/2wZjf
Its was just a joke my friend was mad at me

Zlexy

How can we know that though?

Mastergamer23

In our faction i made a joke about leaving the faction when i climb the ladder he got mad at me

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Mastergamer23 on April 10, 2013, 05:58:40 AM
In our faction i made a joke about leaving the faction when i climb the ladder he got mad at me
And you killing me with lava was a joke too?

HanSolo

Nice app tho, but I can see little lack of maturity

-Neutral

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Exi

Good application, but you're not ready for this rank I think. Not going to support you yet.

ParagonGX

I don't see you show much maturity and with what iLiviDzZ has shown, your not capable of this position. Btw we are searching for players around 15+.