News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

I got griefed

Started by Jelli, April 08, 2013, 02:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jelli

I went on and I saw that my house was destroyed and my chest was half gone.(I had a large chest and i got home to a normal chest.)
I don't know who griefed me. My place was also protected by a mod named DragynHuntr
I bet none of you can beat Super Hexagon. >:D

baroompsycho

Quote from: Jelli on April 08, 2013, 02:08:00 PM
I went on and I saw that my house was destroyed and my chest was half gone.(I had a large chest and i got home to a normal chest.)
I don't know who griefed me. My place was also protected by a mod named DragynHuntr

DragynHunter isn't a mod, he's only an elite...but could you maybe provide coordinates to your home so either I or one of the other staff members can fix the grief? Thanks! :)

Jelli

some guys came and helped me and they said it was probably a world edit. I don't know the cordinates of my house.

Jelli

I stood at my house and found my coordinates. This is copied from the /getpos command.
X= -2,210
Y= 64
Z=396

Exi

I have taken a look at it and the person who took away things is MayorofCheese, since he's part of the residence owners and the house also belongs to him, I haven't taken any action.