News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Blarno using nodus or something in pvp!

Started by UltraMiner, April 16, 2013, 01:03:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UltraMiner

Today when i was pvping with Blarno the demoted moderator i relized how he was moving fast it's like a speedhack or something!
And he was using : /fix all , fly ( the pvparena rule is no flying!) , he was using /god
And i know he uses x-ray and he must use some kind of client or something
And when i told everyone that he is cheating then he started to tell me that i'm using god to cover himself i didn't die ciz i was in god armor and i was eating gapples!
I have a witness if you don't believe me it's : Michael5017

Sorry i don't have any screenshots   :(

-Blarno-

Let's start.

I asked you for pvp and you said that you want to pvp with one rule, which is no potions. You have said that everything else is allowed.

Yes, I was moving fast, I was using one of mods on kaise123's mod client which you can see on the link below:
http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php/topic,33.0.html

Mods are there on the client because they're allowed on the server.
No, I wasn't using god, it even seems like you have used it because I couldn't even set you on fire while trying to hit you.
Do you know why you have Michael5017 as witness? Because you were giving him god enchanted diamond armor and tools, so he is on your side.
Althought, Michael doesn't know that you gave player named "Matukas" (there were numbers, but I don't remember them) god items to kill him while they were PvPing.
So, you gave both items which you're not allowed to give.

Also, whatever happens, you shouldn't be acting like this because it is not allowed to insult players.
You also fly on the picture, which wasn't in pvp rules, excuse me if I am wrong.

Cheers,
Blarno

LeonDaMundt

Michael, is always keeping up with his friends in most of the reports, he never realises the truth but just goes with his friends.

Neverthless, I don't think Blarno is cheating and your just purely raging because you died as I myself have seen you raging if something bad happens to you.
And by the way, it's really bad to call someone a "demoted moderator" imagine someone calling you a "banned hacker" or "demoted moderator".

UltraMiner

UltraMiner

Blarno i didn't burn cuz i was eating gapples -_-

-Blarno-

Quote from: UltraMiner on April 16, 2013, 01:25:10 AM
Blarno i didn't burn cuz i was eating gapples -_-

Well, Ultra, if you're trying to avoid god mode using, I'll say you one thing.
You can eat whole stack of gapples, I would still be able to burn you with my god axe, not hurt you but burn you, as you were burning me when I ate gapple.

-Blarno

Michael5017

All things what Blarno said is true.

-The legendary minecrafter Michael5017-

TriickyzTrix

Why do you post this report, what is the point? -.-'
First of all, Blarno does not use Nodus or any other hacking clients.
second, he is certainly better than you to pvp.

LeonDaMundt

The people have spoken for themselves, you cannot argue on something that has never happened, and about you saying that you started flying when Blarno did, it's like saying Blarno jumped in lava and I did too. For an instant, lets think Blarno really did something wrong, and of you do the same thing. Shouldn't he report you? What's the difference between you and him if you do so?

I've known Blarno for a long time and I know, he never cheats or does anything of that sort. It is into my knowledge, that he did get demoted for using x-ray, but I'm pretty sure that a sane person won't do the same mistake twice and do it again.

And also, you don't have any proof of what he did, but in blarno's screenshot we did see you insulting him and also you are also seen flying in the picture. And I also know that you turned god mode on in the middle of pvp, and thought that Blarno wasn't dying, although, he was just merely using golden apples, which, you states earlier was allowed and that the only provision was not to use potions.

Therefore, given all these evidences, this post has just merely back-fired on you as what you say is certainly wrong.

HanSolo

I am on Blarno side, this topic should be locked.

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Michael5017

Same as HanSolo, on Blarno's side also

LOCK REQUEST

Exi

Going to lock this topic to avoid further useless discussions.
No action will be taken since not a single server rule has been broken here.