News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Inventory Glitch

Started by LeonDaMundt, April 12, 2013, 05:23:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeonDaMundt

This is starting to happen more often now, my inventory and my ender chest keeps getting resetted/ transfered which is very annoying and I have to start from all over again.

Here are the stuff I lost.

1 enchanted sword=
                                Sharpness III Knockback II Fire Aspect II

Enchanted Armour

29 Golden Apples 322:2

And 1 stack of diamonds and alot of stuff, and right now in return I got a bunch of wool from the mainworld and also a god shear.

Please try to help me and PS: I have  lost my ender chest stuff too.

Kaise123

Do you know when/why it gets reset? And do you have any proof of the items that you had?
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

HanSolo

It happens to me when the server is almost full, and when lag comes.

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Kaise123 on April 12, 2013, 10:28:51 AM
Do you know when/why it gets reset? And do you have any proof of the items that you had?
It happens when the server starts lagging, and I'll try to find proof.

LeonDaMundt

Kaise123

That's not too much of an OP item to claim, So I give permission for a staff member to re-spawn this for you in game. If someone could do that, It would be much appreciated. However, We cannot return the enchanted armour as you didn't say what enchantments it had on it, nor the golden apples as the legitimacy of that many golden apples is questionable.

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Kaise123 on April 13, 2013, 10:08:38 PM
That's not too much of an OP item to claim, So I give permission for a staff member to re-spawn this for you in game. If someone could do that, It would be much appreciated. However, We cannot return the enchanted armour as you didn't say what enchantments it had on it, nor the golden apples as the legitimacy of that many golden apples is questionable.
I think iLividDz can vouch for the golden apples though, because I do remember an occasion in which he knew I had golden apples, and I'm fine my armour I just would like my sword back as it took hard for me to earn it.

iLiviDzZ

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on April 13, 2013, 10:24:52 PM
I think iLividDz can vouch for the golden apples though, because I do remember an occasion in which he knew I had golden apples, and I'm fine my armour I just would like my sword back as it took hard for me to earn it.

He had got his inventory transferred over somehow, i had asked him to hand over any god items and other various items, e.g. Golden apples, Fire, Zombie eggs etc..

But that's the only time i have seen him have Golden apples?
Not sure why i am involved in this convosation ;)

P.S. Love you Kai <3
poop comes out of my butt

Kaise123

Quote from: iLiviDzZ on April 13, 2013, 10:35:52 PM
Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on April 13, 2013, 10:24:52 PM

He had got his inventory transferred over somehow, i had asked him to hand over any god items and other various items, e.g. Golden apples, Fire, Zombie eggs etc..

But that's the only time i have seen him have Golden apples?
Not sure why i am involved in this convosation ;)

P.S. Love you Kai <3

I thought it would be something like that.

Love you too Ryan <3

Deathdefyer99

i also lost full diamond armor, no enchants, a diamond sword-Smite 2, knockback 1, diamond shovel, diamond pick, iron axe, 4 steaks, and a stack of torches. Since they don't seem too op, do you think i could get them back?
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

Kaise123

Quote from: DeathDefyer99 on April 16, 2013, 07:58:41 AM
i also lost full diamond armor, no enchants, a diamond sword-Smite 2, knockback 1, diamond shovel, diamond pick, iron axe, 4 steaks, and a stack of torches. Since they don't seem too op, do you think i could get them back?

Yeah you can.