News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

I want my money back D:

Started by LukinhasBR, April 24, 2013, 04:27:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LukinhasBR

Well... Today, people told me that only who can spawn god items can have them.

Then, i had lots of god stuff, some i bought, some my friend gave me ( he paid for them ) and some i got from pvp

Now i have to give my god stuff back to who can spawn them...

And all the money i used to buy them, i want back !

Some stuff already were in my hand, and thoose i gave to people who can spawn them...

The rest, i came here and made this topic

Well, i'm keeping all of my god stuff without using it, and i wont give it untill someone talk to me D:

-Blarno-

Well, Lukin, you have to give items back.

A lot of players were fair and gave me all god items they had back. I have alredy double chest full of it.

For the refund, ask player you bought them from.

I also had problem with Mac123 about it. He held a god sword and didn't want to give it back, so if any of mods could take it off him, it would be nice.

You should give me the rest now and stop being cocky about it.
Blarno

iNoobish

Lukin just give it to a elite+ person.. i dont want you to get banned.

LeonDaMundt

Lukinhas Blarno and me, just obeyed the rules. We didnt want to report you, so we kindly asked you to give them to us. As Blarno stated before, Mac123 didn't give his god sword so I'm pretty sure a moderator will take it from him.

LukinhasBR

Well, i already gave ALL of my god stuff, but i still want my money back D:

HanSolo

I believe that you will not be refunded, it was your choice to buy them.

Signature by: TriickyzTrix