News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

My Citizen App

Started by CronuS, May 03, 2013, 01:22:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CronuS

IGN: CronuS

History: i have been playing In KaiseCraft for over 2 weeks, and i wanted to join my brother's Faction (InArms)
Which is owned by jedwere

History before KaiseCraft:
this is the first ever minecraft server i have been in my brother (jedwere) recommended it to me.
at first i thought MC was a Crappy pix-elated game... but as i see my brother enjoying him self i ask him to teach me how to, craft and fight.

Thank you for reading this  :) :D

jedwere

Bro? you applying?... welll you have my support and thx for mentioning inarms xD

SUPPORT  ;D

Smoove

Quote from: CronuS on May 03, 2013, 01:22:45 PM
IGN: CronuS

History: i have been playing In KaiseCraft for over 2 weeks, and i wanted to join my brother's Faction (InArms)
Which is owned by jedwere

History before KaiseCraft:
this is the first ever minecraft server i have been in my brother (jedwere) recommended it to me.
at first i thought MC was a Crappy pix-elated game... but as i see my brother enjoying him self i ask him to teach me how to, craft and fight.

Thank you for reading this  :) :D
Please provide pictures of your builds and a reason why you want it.

ParagonGX

There hasn't been a reply within 5 days.