News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

BlaaaazMC's (makipakaki) Mod app

Started by BlaaaazMC, May 01, 2013, 06:22:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlaaaazMC

Name:Marko Bašić

IGN:BlaaaazMC (ex:makipakaki)

Activity:I'm on the server every other day because I'm grounded so I can't play on the server every day. I help players when i get the chance.
I won't be always on the server cause I have school and I need to study.

Activity before KCv2: I only played on my SinglePlayer and thats it.

Old KC: I didn't play on it cause I didn't knew it exsisted but if I did I'm sure I would play it.

Activity after KCv2: I started playing on it for a long time when my friend from class lepid_123 told me about KCv2. I was a guest and I went to him for help. He told me about the Citizen and Builder ranks and i wanted to apply but I didn't know how so he told me that I need to go to the forums and read the How to apply for Citizen rank. I did get it and then i applied for builder after that and after that I applied for Engineer and got it.

Reputation:I'm well known and I'm not hated or disliked by anyone but I can be wrong and I wont mind if someone tells me if he hates or dislikes me.

Knowledge:I know a lot about WorldEdit and WorldGuard and I just learned and know CoreProtect.

CoreProtect
[spoiler]These are the 2 main commands I should and do know for CoreProtect:
/co i or inspect-that command activates CoreProtect
/co rollback n: [nickname] t:[time] r:[radius]
[/spoiler]

WorldEdit
[spoiler]I know this plugin very good cause I used it on my SinglePlayer all the time.
Here are the commands that I know really good:
//wand-it gives you a wand (wooden axe) which you use to edit
//set
//replace-the first block is the one you want to replace and the second one is the one with which block you're gonna replace it.
//fixlava
//fixwater
//limit
//copy
//paste
//undo
//redo
//expand
//walls
//move-how much blocks you want to move on a side and side you want to move them on
//stack
//cut
//sphere
//hsphere
//hpyramid
//snow
//fill
[/spoiler]
WorldGuard
[spoiler]I know this one pretty well and here are the commands.
/region define (name)
/region addowner (name of region) (player I want to add as owner)
/region removeowner  (removes player's permission to build)
/region setparent
/god
/ungod
/heal
/slay
/stack
/stopfire
/allowfire
/stoplag
[/spoiler]

That's all from me and the rest is on the staff.I hope I get acepted and I wont get mad if I'm denied I'll try in a month.

BenjaHack

This app feels a bit short and if you could add why you want this rank that would really help me make my decision and also say your knowledge about forums.
-Neutral
-Because I'm Batman

iLiviDzZ

Hi, i have never seen you ingame (might be different time zones). There isn't enought detail for anything, even if you were a well known player amongst the community. You wouldn't have got it. There purely isn't much of anything.

We will give you 5 days to improve your application with more information on all topics which are there. If you need help take a look at accepted moderator applications. This doesn't mean take their application, this means to look over theirs to see how much information is needed for the rank.

Thanks
poop comes out of my butt

ParagonGX

There is not enough information in your Application for Moderator.