News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Stuff playing

Started by ~VIPER~, June 04, 2013, 02:12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~VIPER~

Hi all. Every time when I play on KaiseCraft there isn't the greatest rank which is owner Kai. If you are reading this Kai,come to server sometimes,you can have great time with as. Take some time and enjoy in-game. Thank you!!
KCv2 Moderator

Stephen

Kaise is busy right now, as I know.

Signature by: Builder Stephen
Email: earlstephen16@gmail.com

~VIPER~

Stephen I didn't ask you nothing. I just said that it would be nice for him to come on server and play without someone always ask he something.
KCv2 Moderator

HanSolo

Kai lives in different time zone (Here 21:00 there 7:00)

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Kaise123

I wish I could :( Unfortunately, my internet is too slow to connect to the server at all so the only times I can play are when I'm not at home, have internet and am not busy, which is not very often.

There's nothing I can do about my internet. Where I live I can only get Dial-Up or Satellite, And I have the latter. The latency on it is far too high to even connect to the server under most circumstances, Let alone play.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

ParagonGX

The kangaroos are using too much of his internet, they are downloading too many episodes of 'Skippy'.

raperv26

Quote from: ParagonGX on June 04, 2013, 10:08:37 PM
The kangaroos are using too much of his internet, they are downloading too many episodes of 'Skippy'.
LOL
+1

Michael5017

Quote from: ParagonGX on June 04, 2013, 10:08:37 PM

+1 :P Also, im gonna Kookle "Skippy" :3