News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

When did you start Minecrafting?

Started by Garen, April 30, 2013, 02:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garen

Hello, fellow KaiseCraftians!  ;D

There is probably already a post about this somewhere, but I was wondering what version you started playing MC.  :) I started playing in 1.2.5 :)

Well...uh...that's it. So...uh...yeah...post about that...

Michael5017

I start playing Minecraft in Beta 1.6.6

HanSolo

Oh, I still remember that moment when my friend came to my house and showed me "a best game ever". I thought, that game must be super good, if recommended by him. When he firstly loaded it, I was like, wtf, stupid graphic (all I saw was sand). I didn't opened that game again, until I saw some pics online. I thought, let's give it a try and now, well, look where we got. And the version was 1.2.2 alpha (pretty long time ago) 

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Hij

1.0.0 Alpha.

I got my game around 10pm on the 27th, when it was considered in InfDev.

Ah, those days where it was so glitchy ^u^

Michael Bublé

Initially I would scoff at anyone who played minecraft because A: i thought it was boring and B: it sounded horribly geeky. It took about 6 months of convincing to get me to play and within 5 minutes of playing on a friend-only server I was hooked.
So ex-Minecraft hater turned avid/addicted servercraft player, turned server owner, turned casual player. I honestly could not believe how wrong I was about the game.

ANYWAY baroom still owes me a $20,000,000,000 spin; hope she sees this.

Kaise123

I originally started in InfDev, Where I downloaded copies of the game. Then, I bought it in Alpha 1.0 for all of $7
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Smoove

Seems everyone has played longer then me XD
I started playing minecraft about a week or two before my friend introduced me to kcv2.

scottymac223

I started playing when 1.2.5 was released, my friend Joe told me to buy it and then i was hooked  ;D

LeonDaMundt

Deathdefyer99

I started in 1.3.2 right here, on kaisecraft
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

iLiviDzZ

Quote from: Kaise123 on May 01, 2013, 12:03:47 PM
I originally started in InfDev, Where I downloaded copies of the game. Then, I bought it in Alpha 1.0 for all of $7

I also started in the beta. Where i bought the game for £5.

I only started playing when your server started in 1.6
poop comes out of my butt

Diion

hmm... i had been introduce to minecraft during a time long ago after finding one of Kai's early clients on thePiriatebay torrent website :P

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

Fajitas

I started on 1.8beta demo and learned how to play in single player
I played it a lot in school with my friends
but then a friend showed me a cracked version so that's when I got into public servers
Thus after a while I met KaiseCraft and then ServerCraft which was with Koolbeanz
I heard about the game when it was in alpha stage, but it didn't interest me much to catch my attention to actually play it
†»Fajitas«†
Bµtter Bro™

My house xD