News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

READ ME

Started by Monochromicorn, May 31, 2013, 07:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monochromicorn

Hello Mono here. WITH A COMPLAINT ABOUT THE AGE LIMIT!!!! >:(

You know how it says "Have to be 15 years or older to apply and be a mod"? Well how come Cristinasama here is a mod. She's only younger then 15 and she's the same age as me.

Mono OUT >:(

HanSolo

First of all, smoo is 12, and he is more mature than me.
We are currently searching 15+ mods because all good guys and girls under 15 are mods already

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

iLiviDzZ

The mods that are currently under the age 15 have been mods for a while, before the time that we have started looking for older mods
poop comes out of my butt

LeonDaMundt

Although Im never going to apps for Staff, but the thing is there may be new guys more maturer than older people than themselves, they should atleast have a chance for their application t one judged upon rather than and instant denyal.

ParagonGX

This is a pointless topic. What are you trying to prove??? The 15 year old age limit was applied approximately 2 months after Cristinasama and Smooves were chosen to become Moderator. As Hansolo and iLiviDzZ has pointed out already, we are searching for Staff Members who are mature and show that they have the experience to become a Moderator. Any member who applies for Moderator under the age of 15, will be denied instantly due to your failed complaint.