News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Trigga52's Mod Application [2nd]

Started by Trigga52, May 20, 2013, 04:56:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigga52

Name:
Niko Lupo

IGN:
Trigga52

Activity:
I sadly didn't find out that kaise123 made another server till February, at the time i was taking a brake from minecraft and since i join KCv2 i have been fully dedicated for months and to this server a only. 

Activity before Kaisecraft:
I was taking a brake, but before my brake i ran 2 of my own servers (Sbknamics & TriggaCraft) then when i closed i became Co-Owner on GodCraft, Regal Realms and admin on several servers.

Old Kaisecraft:
My IGN was Trigga52 and I played for 1 1/2 years. I had the rank of Mod for about 8 months in and recieved the rank of Sr.Mod. This was the first time i was staff on the server.

Activity after Kaisecraft:
I continue play on Mdynamics thinking kaise123 would return but once he didn't, the owners brought in new staff and kicked me to the curb which led me to opening my own server for several months.

Forums Knowledge:
I was a Forum Manager on the GodCraft & PvPBulge forum. I know all basic of Moderatoring for the forums( any type). 

Reputition:
I'm well known by lots of players from both old Kaisecraft, GodCraft, Regal Realms, My Servers & etc. I am very active on minecraft and i could be a major help to the KCv2 community just like i was on the old kasiecraft.

Additional Information:
I'm 15 years old and I live in New York, USA. I'm great with most of the commands, which include, World Guard, LogBlock, World Edit, Residence and etc. I can be called an old dog at Minecraft (played for over 2 years). I have a hobby of helping people both in the Minecraft community and in real life at school. Having worked on multiple servers as either Owner, Co-owner, Moderator, Sr.Mod or Administrator, I believe I have the ability and experience of becoming a Moderator on KCV2.

Thanks! ;D :D ;) :) 8) 

Michael5017

Short application, i dont really think you was mod/sr.mod on KCv1, pretty immature, comes almost never online on forums or server, got banned a few times and came back with other accounts

-No Support[b/]

Zlexy

For reasons said above ^

- Application denied -
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."