News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

My Builder App

Started by Jelli, May 24, 2013, 11:12:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jelli

My IGN is Jelli589

I have played for about 2 months now. I was using a cracked account until about 1 week ago. The I bought MineCraft and made this account. This account has been in existence for about 1 week but I have about 2 months of experience. My citizenship got transferred from my old account so that is why I am applying for Builder. If you have any doubts about this my old account's IGN was Jelli.

My McMMO level is only 11 because I just build stuff and I don't kill that many mobs.

Over my time on this server I have played with my friends in real life and I have met some friends like bdon17 and shawn. I want the rank Builder because I want to be able to spawn more items to build with so I don't have to make constant trips to /warp mall or /warp allshop. I have basic knowledge on redstone and I love playing around with it. I have built with my friends chess1430, momokingdean, and dragonandcat. I should become Builder because I have never been banned or muted. ( I thought I got muted once but it turned out I had my chat on commands only :P). I am reasonably active for a person with school and like 5 extra classes on the weekend.

My House: My house is small because I don't believe in building huge gigantic houses that are empty. Also my friend momokingdean lives with me. :P
My house from the outside.

Main room / My room

Enchantment area

My friend's room

Storage/Work Room

Farm

My lighthouse: It took me 3 days to build this because I built most of it then it turned out I messed up on it and I had to start over. It is a lighthouse with revolving lights.
My lighthouse from outside

Inside the lighthouse

My mob trap: It kinda sucks
The outside part

The inside part

My roller coaster: I built this with my friend chess1430. After my rollercoaster is over, it shoots you into his roller coaster which is the one made of birch wood. I take no credit for the birch wood roller coaster because chess built it by himself.
The Roller Coaster :D

Other stuffs:
My pet creeper :D
I bet none of you can beat Super Hexagon. >:D

hunterbonx

Awesome. Cool Pictures, Nice Reason.

Stephen

Signature by: Builder Stephen
Email: earlstephen16@gmail.com

BL1TZ

Even if I am just Elite I don't think that this build can get you the rank Builder.It's just a house.
But I like your reason thought.

Sheldon: Why are you crying?
Penny: Because I'm stupid!
Sheldon: That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.

TriickyzTrix

The application was on the border, but I think you deserve it. You could have post a bit more.