News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Builder Application

Started by MrToasterizim, May 18, 2013, 02:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrToasterizim

Hey, guys.

My builder application. I want to be a builder because I can build amazing sculptures. I work well with redstone and I am good at mining. I am good with players and I currently finished my build on my prison. Its the pictures down there. The 5th one shows how big the prison cells are. 1234 show the prison and how it looks. Its tall but a bit small because I built it in luckytown. It only gave me a plot of round 20x20. But I made do. I can work in small spaces. I made a redstone door about 3x3 big and wide but my house got raided and the door got lost. I tried fixing it to the best I can when it broke. But the redstone was gone and didn't have enough money to buy more.

I would love to be builder because I know i'm ready. I also want to become an engineer so I can spawn redstone items. That would be useful.
I hope this is enough to be promoted to builder.

IGN: darryck

Hij

Information part is fantastic, however you need to include some more (or one good one) pictures of your builds and you will most likely be set :)

hunterbonx

Just a tip.
In Builder applications, you don't need to talk about redstone (you can if you prefer)
Only in Engineer application, you do.

but, anyway, nice reason and builds, Darryck!

HanSolo

Quote from: hunterbonx on May 18, 2013, 02:24:18 PM
Just a tip.
In Builder applications, you don't need to talk about redstone (you can if you prefer)
Only in Engineer application, you do.

but, anyway, nice reason and builds, Darryck!
1. Why do you reply on such posts
2. He can apply with any kind of builds

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

ParagonGX

There hasn't been a reply within 5 days.