News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Items gone in survival

Started by UltraMiner, May 16, 2013, 10:48:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UltraMiner

Hey guys , i was playing today and i was playing survival and when i opened my enderchest my diamonds and tnt were gone D:
If it is lag my whole chest would have been gone
I thing someone did /enderchest UltraMiner (in survival)
I need help

HanSolo

I don't know who would do such thing, but I think that mods can not take items from enderchest, never tried tho

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

LeonDaMundt

My ender chest was gone as well, and all of the valuable stuff was gone. I even had my main armour with Protection IV and my special sword, also my gapples and some diamond blocks. I wish there's a way we can get them back.

scottymac223

My coal, fish and diamonds are gone too :(

Kaise123

How long had they been in the chest before they disappeared?
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Kaise123 on May 17, 2013, 10:54:42 AM
How long had they been in the chest before they disappeared?
For me; it was about a month because I kept that armour for emergencies only.

shuff

Ultraminer and leonmundt, maybe somebody in your faction hacked your account and put your stuff in their houses

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: shuff on May 18, 2013, 07:28:42 PM
Ultraminer and leonmundt, maybe somebody in your faction hacked your account and put your stuff in their houses
How is that possible? I said "ender chest" I didn't say my faction chest. You clearly didn't understand both of us lol.

scottymac223

Yeah mines were in there for about 3 weeks, i put them in there to be safe but now they are gone  :'(

iLiviDzZ

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on May 19, 2013, 03:10:10 AM
Quote from: shuff on May 18, 2013, 07:28:42 PM
How the hell is that possible? I said "ender chest" I didn't say my faction chest. You clearly didn't understand both of us lol.

Please don't be rude to another member of the server, he might have not understood fully what you said
poop comes out of my butt

Kaise123

I'm not sure how this might have happened or why. If you have any proof that the items where in the enderchest then we can respawn them for you. Otherwise it depends on what you lost.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire