News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Apply for Builder

Started by Sony, May 21, 2013, 10:31:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sony

Hi!I build one house on your server.Becouse I think to I maybe can be builder.There is image of my house

ParagonGX

Please provide more information for the rank of Builder. The information you've got right now is appalling.

Sony

You tell me "You need to do is to provide builds from the server."
And I build one house.Ok.My name is Miloš and i would like to apply for builder.I have playing on Your server three days and my name in minecraft is: Sony
I will follow all the rules and would love it if I could become a builder.I am like to build and i build more f homes on other servers but I dont build much here becouse of I am playing here three days.

Smoove

Quote from: Sony on May 22, 2013, 01:13:39 AM
You tell me "You need to do is to provide builds from the server."
And I build one house.Ok.My name is Miloš and i would like to apply for builder.I have playing on Your server three days and my name in minecraft is: Sony
I will follow all the rules and would love it if I could become a builder.I am like to build and i build more f homes on other servers but I dont build much here becouse of I am playing here three days.
You need to be citizen and have been playing on this server for about a month.

Sony

Ok can you give me citizen becouse I make one house ?

ParagonGX