News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Ban report: LeonMundt

Started by HanSolo, May 26, 2013, 10:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HanSolo

Player LeonMundt is banned for 10 days for WEing a large diamond ore cube (Over 80,000 blocks), without protecting it

NOTE: Some player mined that, but they won't get ban

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

LeonDaMundt

Wow seriously? That was near my home and I actually thought it was protected because last time I asked a moderator to protect like a huge amount of area so that everything I build will be specified unit and I won't need to protect it again.

This ban is merely pointless -_-, it's the moderators fault that he hasn't protected the area I specified.

And to prove that it was a moderators mistake, all of the builds over there are MINE and were made with various gaps and distances for future towns and cities, and I did ask a moderator to protect a very huge amount of area which included this diamond ores, and I made those to increasing my mining skill.

I also asked a moderator to protect this before I got elite so, I couldn't protect all of the area.

Hij

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on May 27, 2013, 12:51:51 AM
Wow seriously? That was near my home and I actually thought it was protected because last time I asked a moderator to protect like a huge amount of area so that everything I build will be specified unit and I won't need to protect it again.

This ban is merely pointless -_-, it's the moderators fault that he hasn't protected the area I specified.

And to prove that it was a moderators mistake, all of the builds over there are MINE and were made with various gaps and distances for future towns and cities, and I did ask a moderator to protect a very huge amount of area which included this diamond ores, and I made those to increasing my mining skill.

I also asked a moderator to protect this before I got elite so, I couldn't protect all of the area.

Does not matter. It is a very large block of diamond WE'd into the world, which in itself, unless it's mined immediately by the person who WE'd it in, should not be allowed. If you want to keep at a conversation as pointless as this, if you read the OP, he obviously said that you just WE'd in a large rectanglular prism of diamond blocks into the world. Even if it states that it wasn't protected, it is almost an abuse of WE powers. If you seriously want to blame moderators for something as stupid as what you did, go ahead and contact an Admin or tell the moderator's name that you contacted.

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Hij on May 27, 2013, 01:18:23 AM

Does not matter. It is a very large block of diamond WE'd into the world, which in itself, unless it's mined immediately by the person who WE'd it in, should not be allowed. If you want to keep at a conversation as pointless as this, if you read the OP, he obviously said that you just WE'd in a large rectanglular prism of diamond blocks into the world. Even if it states that it wasn't protected, it is almost an abuse of WE powers. If you seriously want to blame moderators for something as stupid as what you did, go ahead and contact an Admin or tell the moderator's name that you contacted.
So, I'm being banned for someone not protecting the area of my town, wow great justice.  And why did I spawn them in a huge quantity is because I wanted to see how much blocks we need to mine to reach level 1000. And how is this a ban of 10 days? In most servers you are atleast given a warning atleast one warning and im just straight up banned and also, when I wanted to join the server I had no idea I was going to be banned for something as weird as this.

Hij

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on May 27, 2013, 01:20:56 AM

So, I'm being banned for someone not protecting the area of my town, wow great justice.

No, you simpleton, you're being banned for a large area of diamond blocks being WE'd in the MIDDLE OF THE SKY SO EVERYONE CAN TRY TO GRIEF IT. What you pretty much did was try to swarm griefers to your giant rectangle in the sky, aka a griefer magnet.

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Hij on May 27, 2013, 01:25:05 AM

So, I'm being banned for someone not protecting the area of my town, wow great justice.

No, you simpleton, you're being banned for a large area of diamond blocks being WE'd in the MIDDLE OF THE SKY SO EVERYONE CAN TRY TO GRIEF IT. What you pretty much did was try to swarm griefers to your giant rectangle in the sky, aka a griefer magnet.

Hij, can't you understand? I asked a moderator to world guard protect most of the sea new my town so I could build anything there with ought needing to protect it again, the moderator failed to understand. My instructors and made a lesser area then I specified and I made the ore in the area which was supposed to be protected but was not because of his fault and now I'm banned. Wow.

PS: Lock the topic please.

Hij

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on May 27, 2013, 01:27:44 AM

Hij, can't you understand? I asked a moderator to world guard protect most of the sea new my town so I could build anything there with ought needing to protect it again, the moderator failed to understand. My instructors and made a lesser area then I specified and I made the ore in the area which was supposed to be protected but was not because of his fault and now I'm banned. Wow.

1, let me address that you cant tell me whether or not to lock a thread.

2, I told you to tell me the moderator that you asked to WorldGuard it. If you cannot find the moderator that you asked, then your claim is exempt from even being considered and the ban will stay in play. I am not saying that you were banned because of the WG, I am merely wondering who the moderator was that you asked. Don't make this worse than it already is.

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Hij on May 27, 2013, 01:31:24 AM

2, I told you to tell me the moderator that you asked to WorldGuard it. If you cannot find the moderator that you asked, then your claim is exempt from even being considered and the ban will stay in play. I am not saying that you were banned because of the WG, I am merely wondering who the moderator was that you asked. Don't make this worse than it already is.
You asked the modrator name, I think it is Exigopro, it is a long time ago so I'm sure he will not remember, and how am I making this worse? I'm just clarifying my ban and merely asking for an unbanned appeal due to misunderstanding of both the player and the moderator.

Hij

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on May 27, 2013, 01:37:12 AM
Quote from: Hij on May 27, 2013, 01:31:24 AM

You asked the modrator name, I think it is Exigopro, it is a long time ago so I'm sure he will not remember, and how am I making this worse? I'm just clarifying my ban and merely asking for an unbanned appeal due to misunderstanding of both the player and the moderator.

Don't make it worse than it already is being that you are technically arguing with a higher power about something stupid, or maybe I'm just being stubborn again like I normally am, I don't know. I do realise you're asking for a ban appeal, and I'm conversing like a normal administrator would, listing the negatives and positives. Though, for your case, there's more negatives than positives.

You stated that it was a long time ago, when it was only 130 hours, according to the picture provided. So, if anybody could contact Exi, that would be great.

Zlexy

This ban will stand. Sorry Leon, but even if you were using the diamonds for 'recreational use', you wouldnt put them in the middle of the sky. You knew what you were doing, if people see floating diamond ore high in the sky, they're going to go over and grief it. Why didnt you Worldedit into your area that you KNOW is protected? Sorry Leon but you have a failed case here.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

LeonDaMundt

As you say so, you can be more for 40 days for something I didn't do but as you say so, but just for my own record I'll not count this as a mistake done by ME.

Zlexy

Ban lengthened to 14 days for 2nd offence.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

DEADShotMartini

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on May 27, 2013, 02:06:05 AM
As you say so, you can be more for 40 days for something I didn't do but as you say so, but just for my own record I'll not count this as a mistake done by ME.

For your own record it is a mistake done by you. When you ask moderator to protect an area, Unless you clearly have something of an outline set out or have a build in an area, when you ask us to protect an area that is empty with your original build, we will protect the builds only, as it is unfair for you to have an area to yourself while you're not using it