News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

2 Questions

Started by Kempis, June 27, 2013, 03:39:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kempis

Can my town be added in the spawn?
I've heard from Kai and other fellow players that there was a "town board" in spawn? If there is, could a staff add my town - Eden (/warp Eden) to the town board? If the town needs to be a certain standard, I'll be happy to make my town better. You can have a look and see whether its a good standard or not.

My Donations
Technically, I first donated $10 for VIP, but then I donated another $2.50, and no-one has gotten back to me, so I am still currently VIP. Could Kai or staff please help with this situation? thanks.

Michael5017

Quote from: Ranemist on June 27, 2013, 03:39:52 PM
I've heard from Kai and other fellow players that there was a "town board" in spawn? If there is, could a staff add my town - Eden (/warp Eden) to the town board? If the town needs to be a certain standard, I'll be happy to make my town better. You can have a look and see whether its a good standard or not.

It can be added, ask a staff member.

My Donations
Technically, I first donated $10 for VIP, but then i donated another $2.50, and no-one has gotten back to me, so I am still currently VIP. Could Kai or staff please help with this situation? thanks.

Nothing to say about this.

Kempis

Quote from: Michael5017 on June 27, 2013, 03:55:42 PM

My Donations
Technically, I first donated $10 for VIP, but then i donated another $2.50, and no-one has gotten back to me, so I am still currently VIP. Could Kai or staff please help with this situation? thanks.

if you can't help, then don't say anything about it. You are spamming this topic.

Michael5017

Quote from: Justin Bieber on June 27, 2013, 05:35:03 PM
Quote from: Michael5017 on June 27, 2013, 03:55:42 PM

My Donations

if you can't help, then don't say anything about it. You are spamming this topic.

I hate JB, lets kill JB

Ciztii

jarrodswift

TheDarkWolf

It's not James Bond, it's Justin Bieber.

Derp.

Zlexy

This has been dealt with and has went OT.

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."