News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

I got scammed

Started by Osama, November 08, 2012, 04:10:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Osama

It happened like this i was fighting Lesab so he log out i put lava where he left because he pvp logged when he come back he die i got his stuff then he asked for his stuff back i said pay me $500 he said ok i will pay you then i give him and he didn't give me i have witnesses and screenshot the witness is Michael5017 Wanyama was also there but he didn't see end of the problem but he saw he said i will pay you
My name can be full symbols >:) see 0$@/\/\@ cool huh :D

DEADShotMartini

As much as i hate to say it, its PvP, and he didn't scam you. You gave him the stuff before he paid you therefore its no more fault than your own. There's no right or wrong about how PvP works.

Osama

yes but he promised and said that i would go away with money if he pay first so how is it my fault he lied
My name can be full symbols >:) see 0$@/\/\@ cool huh :D

Sab

Did you both agree to pvp? And technically that's not a scam. It was his items to begin with and you asked for a large amount of money to give it back to him... Not knowing the item values or amount.. Hard to say. Not enough information here to do anything about this.

Kaise123

Arrangements you make in game are out of our control. If you didn't want to get scammed, either don't PvP or don't give people their items back. As to people who complain about losing their items, then you should not have had your PvP on. If you die from fall damage/other, then it's Minecraft and you lose your items if someone picks them up. Be more careful in the future.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire