News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Tiny Chat room

Started by Bladex, June 01, 2013, 03:56:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bladex

Hi, I wanted to show you guys a chat room called Tiny Chat! Me and SkyraBlue are giving out the site and if you are reading this, Please give it a try! Kaise when you read this i want you to go here and put your IGN in the username thing so we kno its you. here is the site:

www.Tinychat.com/r5cp7
You think I'm crazy..... look at You!

LeonDaMundt

A very nice web-app, but the downside is that can anyone can fake someone's name and we have no way to find out who is who.

Bladex

Ok but I dont think anyone would do that ;D

Kaise123

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Kempis

Bladex

Maybe someone would do that :/ But there is nothing that they could possable do i own that chat room i can ban ppl from it when you join kai u get automatic admin :)

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Bladex on June 07, 2013, 01:36:51 AM
Maybe someone would do that :/ But there is nothing that they could possable do i own that chat room i can ban ppl from it when you join kai u get automatic admin :)

I'm pretty sure, you can't give admin rights to people other than yourselves.

Bladex

I can trust me its like a server :p

SkyraBlue88

Everyone own it, who get in the room first one is the owner of it wich its foreveryone and im who create this page but i i dont need it anymore soo anyone can have it  ;)
<=+=+=+=>
          FOREVER
      The Sickest Kids
          J.A.C.K
      <=+=+=+=>