News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Me and Chess1430's New Youtube channel

Started by Jelli, June 03, 2013, 02:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jelli

Hey guys this is our new Youtube channel we will do Minecraft videos of KaiseCraft and other stuff.
The people that are part of the channel are me, chess1430, and momokingdean.
Message from Jelli: The audio is kind of bad. You can't hear chess that well. I put a bunch of notes to show you guys what he is saying. I don't think the notes will show up on iPad, iPod, etc.
This is our first video: :P
Nerd Cave Plays Minecraft! Season 1 Episode 1
Little note to SithLords:
Sorry about Chess betraying you guys. He wanted our faction to have some stuff to started out with and he got too carried away. Specific sorry to jedwere because after Chess placed lava everywhere jedwere kept dying and respawning in the faction base which was filled with lava.
I bet none of you can beat Super Hexagon. >:D

Stephen

Signature by: Builder Stephen
Email: earlstephen16@gmail.com

Kempis

Lol, I heard the first part - pretty funny :P

"Best Video Everr!"
^Whoever said that :P

Jelli

Thanks for all the support guys  :D
We will do our best to record during the weekend.(we have school but schools almost over)
Video has 14 views  :P

HanSolo

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

~VIPER~

Great video,I hope that you will make another video. Good luck
KCv2 Moderator

Jelli

Guys we already have another video that will be rendered and uploaded soon. This video was from Saturday. It just took us a while to edit it and stuff like that so be prepared for another video soon.
EDIT: We can't find the footage for the second video. We are trying to find it right now.
EDIT: Chess found the video and we are trying to get it edited and uploaded by Friday.

Jelli

Guys the second and third videos are being uploaded right now. :P
One is episode 2 of the Nerd Cave Plays MineCraft series. The other one is a Hunger Games that momokingdean recorded of him playing with dragonandcat.
I will post the video links when they are done.
EDIT: the third video finished before the second one...
Here's the video: :P
Nerd Cave Plays Minecraft: Hunger Games!!
EDIT: The second video is up and sorry about the bad audio we found out about it yesterday when we watched the first video after uploading it... We will try to fix it in the next episode.
Here's the second video: :P
Nerd Cave Plays Minecraft! Season 1 Episode 2: Mining For Stuff
Also, any feedback would be great. It helps when you guys give feedback because it helps us improve. :D

momokingdean

Lolol
I might be online next time you guys record

Jelli

We got raided today by SithLords. I guess it was like karma from chess stealing their stuff. Until we can rebuild our base and stuff like that the videos may be stopped. I will have to talk to chess and momoking at school tomorrow about this.(its almost our last day of school.)
I will edit this post to tell you guys what we have decided. :(
Also, the views on our videos are very low. It says 19 views when I watch them but it turns out it was from me watching them to edit them...
If you guys could help our channel by spreading word about our channel that would be great.
I will also keep posting our videos on the forums.

Stephen

I will watch those videos later when I'm done doing my priorities. ;)

Signature by: Builder Stephen
Email: earlstephen16@gmail.com

Jelli

... We will continue to make videos because it turns out they were messing with me and that lead to Zlexy and fearlessness raiding us...  :P